Report Thread starter 1 year ago
How can I be part of it?

Suggestions??????
LeapingLucy
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
To become a community assistant, you need to demonstrate that you have the knowledge to help people in a particular forum/sub forum of TSR.

So for me, as an LSE student, I had answered a lot of questions about LSE, so I was invited to become a community assistant for the LSE subforum.

Is there a particular forum/subforum you would be interested in being a community assistant for?
Chemist123
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by LeapingLucy)
To become a community assistant, you need to demonstrate that you have the knowledge to help people in a particular forum/sub forum of TSR.

So for me, as an LSE student, I had answered a lot of questions about LSE, so I was invited to become a community assistant for the LSE subforum.

Is there a particular forum/subforum you would be interested in being a community assistant for?
I am still doing my GCSE'S ,so would that be a disadvantage?

Also do you moderate the site like are you part of the help and announcements forums,
(So you are able to delete requested threads/accounts)?

just asking because i need some help
Last edited by Chemist123; 1 year ago
RichPiana
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Check this thread out: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho....php?t=3411523
Acsel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Chemist123)
Also do you moderate the site like are you part of the help and announcements forums,
(So you are able to delete requested threads/accounts)?
Yes, Community Assisstants help moderate the site but do not have the power to delete threads and certainly not to delete accounts.

If you have a problem that requires that sort of attention, use the report function and someone higher up will deal with the problem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (282)
46.69%
No (69)
11.42%
I'm not old enough (253)
41.89%

Watched Threads