The Student Room Group
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes

Better to start in February or October?

Hey,

I’ve enrolled to start Business Management in February 2019, about to send my paperwork away. But I’ve just realised about starting in February, I wouldn’t be able to comment with stage 2 until October 2020. Is it more beneficial to start the course in February or October? Really having second thoughts now and not sure what to do. Any advice anyone?
Original post by ShannonHosey96
Hey,

I’ve enrolled to start Business Management in February 2019, about to send my paperwork away. But I’ve just realised about starting in February, I wouldn’t be able to comment with stage 2 until October 2020. Is it more beneficial to start the course in February or October? Really having second thoughts now and not sure what to do. Any advice anyone?

I’ve already replied to this. But it is personal choice. I’d always prefer October start to follow the normal academic year. Maintenance loans might also be available for new students starting in October 2019.
Student at the Open University
Open University
Milton Keynes
Original post by SuperCat007
I’ve already replied to this. But it is personal choice. I’d always prefer October start to follow the normal academic year. Maintenance loans might also be available for new students starting in October 2019.

Haha I look like such a weirdo with all these questions! So stressed , you can tell I’m no academic wiz 😭 I’ve decided to un enrol for February and enrol for October once it opens in March. Spoke to a really nice girl on the phone and she advised October is always a better, smoother start

Quick Reply

Latest