The Student Room Group

I need some advice

So right now i'm in the second year of studying a BTEC Extended Diploma in IT. Somewhat recently I learned that there is an issue with my certificate for completion of my first year. Namely that there is only 7 completed units on there. I didnt think anything of it until I was told i'd being doing a 120 credit course from here. Now I have the completed 7 units but there was also a system error that made it so that Unit 33 (My 8th unit) wasnt submitted. My tutor corrected the error. However I had to track down what happened to the 9th Unit (It was Unit 7) and I got my tutor to agree to marking it if I get it to him ASAP. I've been to my head of department and he's looking into it but it's been a few weeks now. And now I am being told that I might be able to stick the two units on to the end of my certificate to give me 180 credits but others are saying it's not possible. This was a screw-up on their end not mine. I'm hoping someone can help me out here so I can determine whether to take much more serious action as I cant wait forever to send my UCAS applications. Thank you for any help you may be able to offer!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending