The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Modern Foreign Language Requirement

As someone that is applying to UCL and hasn't completed a French or language GCSE, I'd like some insight into what its like to take a foreign language module together with course modules etc. Overall what's your experience with it?
Thank you.
Bump
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by Henri0812
Bump

Interesting, can you tell me a bit more?
Greatly appreciated.
That’s a great question my good man. I do recall reading about this topic on a certain site. By golly I have forgotten the name but the information still is relevant. What I remember is that they will make you do a language module in either 1st year only or the whole duration of said degree. My apologies for my forgetfulness. Now it really just depends on how you feel about learning a language on top of your already rigorous degree. Ta
Reply 4
Original post by Henri0812
That’s a great question my good man. I do recall reading about this topic on a certain site. By golly I have forgotten the name but the information still is relevant. What I remember is that they will make you do a language module in either 1st year only or the whole duration of said degree. My apologies for my forgetfulness. Now it really just depends on how you feel about learning a language on top of your already rigorous degree. Ta

Well explained fine sir, however i had already discovered this easily available information while researching online while on the loo. I think you ought to reread my question, as i am specifically asking for experienced individuals, unlike yourself, to answer and give me an idea of their experiences. Good riddance.
Original post by Rajner
Well explained fine sir, however i had already discovered this easily available information while researching online while on the loo. I think you ought to reread my question, as i am specifically asking for experienced individuals, unlike yourself, to answer and give me an idea of their experiences. Good riddance.

What a foul answer from yourself sir. I shall never be replying to a thread of such a dishonourable man.
(edited 5 years ago)
You learn a language.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending