Personal statement

Watch this thread
stroppyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
i'm writing my personal statement and it's due for review by my college on the first day of december, but we weren't told about that deadline until the beginning of this month. we've also had little to no help, we were just showed the video that's available on the ucas website and someone just repeated the points from the video. has anyone got any advice? also looking for personal statement examples in case they give me any inspiration, so if there are any game art related personal statements i'd love to read them.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by stroppyy)
i'm writing my personal statement and it's due for review by my college on the first day of december, but we weren't told about that deadline until the beginning of this month. we've also had little to no help, we were just showed the video that's available on the ucas website and someone just repeated the points from the video. has anyone got any advice? also looking for personal statement examples in case they give me any inspiration, so if there are any game art related personal statements i'd love to read them.
There’s a lot of advice and information on TSR. Look around the stickied threads in the fersonal statement advice forum.

There’s a specific guide to writing art & design PSs here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/uni...design-courses
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Psychology Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (58)
41.73%
The paper was reasonable (62)
44.6%
Not feeling great about that exam... (11)
7.91%
It was TERRIBLE (8)
5.76%

Watched Threads