Recomendations how to learn Economics from scratch

Watch this thread
Diamond12jacob
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hi, i'm a student that is resiting year 12 as i had failed the first time, and i had taken up some new A level subjects. One of them being Economics (Edexcel) , I only took this subject as it valued more than business studies in universities. I dont have any prior knowledge of business or Economics (from GCSE or any general knowledge relating to real life economy ( e.g. "i don't even know what Gdp is" you get the point"). In lessons i am starting to struggle on theme 2 and i have no clue on what is goin on in those lessons, theme 1 i am half decent at it but i fear that i may end up losing track of topics and not understanding it eventually. I tried looking online borrowed a of textbook from school and still find it quite difficult to learn, as book and the topic itself consists of keyterms that i don't know about (e.g Taxations, savings, imports, exports, you get the gist) . Another problem is understanding it, as my english vocabulary terms and definitons are quite poor

I am extremely worried that i may fail again and i dont want that to happen. So i decide best thing to do is ask on here and get advice from people.

So im asking please, help me out, recommend me any books, videos or notes that will allow me to understand and learn economics or the world of economics from scratch.
Last edited by Diamond12jacob; 3 years ago
TSR Jessica
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Diamond12jacob
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by TSR Jessica)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. Are you sure you've posted in the right place? Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there.
Thank you for the info
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.63%
They're exactly what I expected (86)