The Student Room Group

Student Nurse Pre placement health assessment

I missed my pre placement health assessment due to reasons I don't feel comfortable talking about. My lecturer says it might affect being able to attend my placement . Has anyone been in this situation before?
Reply 1
Hi, I was unable to attend my pre placement health assessment due to reasons I 'm not comfortable sharing. My lecturer says it might affect being able to attend placement. Has anyone experienced this before and can share me some advice? Any help would be appreciated
Are you able to make another appointment? If you don’t have occupational health clearance you probably won’t be allowed on placement.
Reply 3
Original post by moonkatt
Are you able to make another appointment? If you don’t have occupational health clearance you probably won’t be allowed on placement.

It's okay, I got it sorted. Thank you though ☺.
Original post by Freedom1998
I missed my pre placement health assessment due to reasons I don't feel comfortable talking about. My lecturer says it might affect being able to attend my placement . Has anyone been in this situation before?

It's totally impossible to advise without knowing why you missed your appointment, whether you informed the university you would not be able to attend etc.

The university deals with a vast number of students each year so it really is vital that these appointments are completed, and it is your responsibility to attend or, if you really are unable to, to contact them as soon as possible to rearrange.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending