~URGENT~ Tenancy Takeover SE LONDON STUDIO--1st Instalment Paid!

Watch
ZaineKellman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,

I am urgently looking for someone to take over my tenancy of a fantastic studio located in Herne Hill, SE. It is situated right next to Herne Hill Rail Station, with easy access to Central London!
There is also a Tesco's and Sainsbury's right underneath!

Brixton is only a 20 minute walk, and the area around has all the amenities you need!

It is £241 a week starting from the 1st January until 20th July 2019, but the room is available now! The first instalment has been paid, so you don't have to pay until the 1st January (or the 7th if you have student finance)! The price is ALL BILLS INCLUDED (electric, gas, heating, and internet)!

The private studio is approximately 16m2 in size. The room features all modern amenities for easy and comfortable living. It includes a double bed with under bed storage, wardrobe, private bathroom, private kitchen having fridge, 2 ring induction hob and microwave grill.

The room also contains a TV with a good study space. The studio is perfectly laid out with good storage and a great living area. YOU will have access to the following communal areas/facilities: bike store, laundry room, ground floor common room and roof terrace!

If interested, please contact me ASAP!

Attachment 784604784606784600
Attached files
Last edited by ZaineKellman; 2 years ago
ZaineKellman
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Bumping as I need someone to take over ASAP!
username4003948
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ZaineKellman)
Bumping as I need someone to take over ASAP!
You're almost definitely not going to find somebody here to take your tenancy.

I lived in Goldsmiths student halls for 5 weeks and was looking for somebody to take over my tenancy from the day I moved in (knew I was going to hate it).

Your best chance is Facebook. Join some groups related to your university - e.g. for Goldsmiths I found groups like "Goldsmiths freshers 2018", "Goldsmiths SU housing group" and stuff like that. Join FB groups, post some pictures of the studio, try to give as much info as you can about how it works in terms of transferring the legal liability for rental payments, how frequent the payments are expected, what's included, how much, your timescale for moving out once you've found somebody etc.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (24)
13.48%
I need help researching courses (12)
6.74%
I need help with filling out the application form (9)
5.06%
I need help with my personal statement (75)
42.13%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (41)
23.03%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
1.69%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (14)
7.87%

Watched Threads