How do I apply for my professional skills test? Teacher Training Watch

Charl_Lou
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,

I have been doing my research online (for a long while now), and have come across a 'Professional Skills Test' in many instances. Therefore, I have looked them up, but really, have found very little regarding the actual process of booking one.

I have been onto UCAS, and they said that to book a Professional Skills test through LearnDirect I will need a 'G2 welcome letter'. Now, I have already sent off my application (for an undergraduate primary teaching course with QTS) to UCAS, and they have sent me back my UCAS welcome letter, giving me my personal ID. I somewhat assumed that I would get a 'G2 welcome' letter at this point - but nothing has arrived.
It is not explicitly clear whether this is only applicable to postgraduate students (when you apply through UCAS as a postgraduate student on the teacher training link), instead of undergraduate.
So, my question is, how do I apply for the professional skills test? Do I need one at this point? And, if the G2 Welcome Letter is only for Postgraduates, how do I apply (as an undergraduate)? I might be just being stupid, and the answer is glaringly obvious - but thank you anyway!

Thank you so much for your time & patience!
Love,
Charl
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Regent's University London
    Postgraduate Open Evening Postgraduate
    Thu, 19 Sep '19
  • Durham University
    Pre-Application Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19
  • Loughborough University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 20 Sep '19

What's your favourite genre?