The Student Room Group
The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds

Starting January 2019

I'm starting my course in January 2019 and wondering where I would begin to look for accommodation.
Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and can help :h:

Why do I this?

The Rose Bowl, Leeds Beckett University
Leeds Beckett University
Leeds
Hello! I have accomadation available in Marsden House which you may be interested in! You must be a leeds beckett uni student though... basically I am leaving uni to move away from Leeds but I need someone to take over my tennancy.. I have paid up until 11th of January. Message me for details:smile:
It is usually a good idea to contact the accomodations team at the university. Even if you are not looking to stay at the halls, they will be able to point you in the right direction. Unipol is also a great option for private student accomondation. In my experience they are always helpful
Hiya! I have a room to rent in Headingley, straight bus route to the universities right by the house. It's £312 a month and then bills are £65, it's available until June! I can provide photos and available to move in right away.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending