Aeun
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
I recently got my undergrad uni application tracker however it seems my friend did not get one and directly got his offer . Was there a mistake in my application ? Thank you . (BTW Bath uni is literally my dream university ! )
University of Bath
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Aeun)
I recently got my undergrad uni application tracker however it seems my friend did not get one and directly got his offer . Was there a mistake in my application ? Thank you . (BTW Bath uni is literally my dream university ! )
Hi!

I am not entirely sure about the logistics of application tracker and UCAS track (I'm sure it varies between departments too) but if your application is on UCAS track then there's nothing to worry about. A lot of offers are not made until after the UCAS deadline in January so please try not to worry.

If you have any questions please let me know

Leah
2nd Year Chemical Engineering
Aeun
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
(Original post by University of Bath)
Hi!

I am not entirely sure about the logistics of application tracker and UCAS track (I'm sure it varies between departments too) but if your application is on UCAS track then there's nothing to worry about. A lot of offers are not made until after the UCAS deadline in January so please try not to worry.

If you have any questions please let me know

Leah
2nd Year Chemical Engineering
Hey there Leah . Thanks for the information . I appreciate it .
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (115)
24.78%
Pop (108)
23.28%
Jazz (20)