meganstockford1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hi,
Yesterday I was offered a place to study psychology at Royal Holloway for the grades AAB (if I make it my firm then it is unconditional which I'm ecstatic about!) I haven't visited an open day yet, however, and am planning on going to an applicant day. I was just wondering, as I cannot see, is whether there are any/many chances for work placements during the degree. For me, I think this is quite important as I would like to experience psychology careers before I finish my degree.
If anyone knows of the opportunities, I would appreciate knowing. Thanks
Royal Holloway, University of London
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by meganstockford1)
hi,
Yesterday I was offered a place to study psychology at Royal Holloway for the grades AAB (if I make it my firm then it is unconditional which I'm ecstatic about!) I haven't visited an open day yet, however, and am planning on going to an applicant day. I was just wondering, as I cannot see, is whether there are any/many chances for work placements during the degree. For me, I think this is quite important as I would like to experience psychology careers before I finish my degree.
If anyone knows of the opportunities, I would appreciate knowing. Thanks
Hi meganstockford1,

Congratulations on receiving an offer. :grin:

Our Careers and Employability Service offers career information, advice and guidance to help you find and prepare for internships and work placements throughout your time studying with us. Our Department of Psychology also has excellent connections with a wide range of organisations that help create placement opportunities in addition to strong links with our graduate network so you can benefit from the skills and experiences of our alumni.

If you have any other questions, please let me know!

Susana
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you vote in the 2019 general election?

Yes (413)
43.84%
No (98)
10.4%
I'm not old enough (431)
45.75%

Watched Threads