The Student Room Group
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh

BSc physiotherapy 2019 entry mature

Hi guys
Anyone currently on physio degree at qmu that could let me know how they’re getting on as a mature student?

Also if you could private message me the timetable I’d love to see how the hours aren’t broke up in the week?

Thanks
Fi

Scroll to see replies

Hi - sorry I don’t have an answer. I’m applying for same course and also a mature student. I’d love to know the answer to same question :smile:
Students on campus at Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Queen Margaret University, Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by QMUMatureStu19
Hi - sorry I don’t have an answer. I’m applying for same course and also a mature student. I’d love to know the answer to same question :smile:

I actually got the timetable for this semester the university are so helpful. It’s basically 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-1 on the Friday by the looks of it.
Have you your ucas sent??
Original post by Flynnser19
I actually got the timetable for this semester the university are so helpful. It’s basically 9-5 Monday to Thursday and 9-1 on the Friday by the looks of it.
Have you your ucas sent??

Hey! Thanks for this! I have two children so this is helpful in finding out whether I require childcare or not.
I sent off my ucas application late last night so I’m guessing I’ll have quite a wait to hear back.
Have also applied to do phyiso and radiography 😬
Reply 4
Hey! Thanks for this! I have two children so this is helpful in finding out whether I require childcare or not.
I sent off my ucas application late last night so I’m guessing I’ll have quite a wait to hear back.
Have also applied to do phyiso and radiography 😬

I’ve onlt applied for physio in QMU for my UK application I live in Ireland so I’m applying here too!! But I want edinburgh I lived there for two years ago back in 2010 and would rather go back there!! I sent mine two days ago I’m hoping because they’re not waiting on results that it will be quick enough on the decision front!!
Reply 5
Have you heard anything? I got an acknowledgement email so far
Have you heard anything? I got an acknowledgement email so far

Hey,

I have onlu recieved the acknowledgment emails too.
Hoping that’s a good sign 🤞🏻
Reply 7
Hey,

I have onlu recieved the acknowledgment emails too.
Hoping that’s a good sign 🤞🏻

I’m so impatient I wanna knowwww 😂😂
I’m so impatient I wanna knowwww 😂😂

Me too! Wonder how much notice they give for interviews ?
Reply 9
Me too! Wonder how much notice they give for interviews ?

Apparently they don’t do interviews for physio anymore it just goes on your personal statement etc
Apparently they don’t do interviews for physio anymore it just goes on your personal statement etc

The acknowledgment email states we need to attend an interview
Reply 11
The acknowledgment email states we need to attend an interview

I know I think it’s a generic email though, I met with admissions in November and he said they don’t do interviews anymore? Unless they’ve gone back
Ahh ok - this sounds good then
I was concerned time was getting on in regards to interview timings :smile:
Reply 13
Ahh ok - this sounds good then
I was concerned time was getting on in regards to interview timings :smile:

Yea I’d imagine they’d be in February and we’d need to know by now especially me in Ireland
Yea I’d imagine they’d be in February and we’d need to know by now especially me in Ireland

Every day is just a waiting game 😬
Reply 15
Every day is just a waiting game 😬

Literally must check my tracking every hour everyday 🤣🤣🤣 how embarrassing!!
You aren’t the only one 😂. I’m actually on here constantly checking if anyone posts about getting offers too 🙈
Reply 17
You aren’t the only one 😂. I’m actually on here constantly checking if anyone posts about getting offers too 🙈

Same here but seem a to be only me and you 🤣
For this degree yes, but I’m also constantly checking for others who have got places on other courses at this uni 😂.
I fear you and I will be doing this until May 😅
Reply 19
For this degree yes, but I’m also constantly checking for others who have got places on other courses at this uni 😂.
I fear you and I will be doing this until May 😅

I’m starting to think that myself 🤣

Quick Reply