The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

BSc Management at LSE 2019 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

probably looking over them vaguely but pooling them and waiting for the 15th to review them properly.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by akkyb1800
probably looking over them vaguely but pooling them and waiting for the 15th to review them properly.

Yeah... What are your stats btw?
predictions A* Maths D2 Economics A Chem
iGCSES 6a*s 3as and 1 b
home student
applied to Cass Business School Investment and Financial risk management (got an offer) still waiting for KCL E+M , UCL Mgmnt science, Warwick Management and obviously the LSE for a response.
Original post by akkyb1800
predictions A* Maths D2 Economics A Chem
iGCSES 6a*s 3as and 1 b
home student
applied to Cass Business School Investment and Financial risk management (got an offer) still waiting for KCL E+M , UCL Mgmnt science, Warwick Management and obviously the LSE for a response.

Nice
Original post by ziyadejbaei15
I still haven't been rejected. I'm hoping that means I still have a chance for an offer!

LSE is almost one of the last to give out offers, so if you are not rejected yet, it only means you still have a reasonable chance. I believe they sort of wait till Jan 15th is past and then make the remaining offers soon after.
Original post by UnknownD7
I’ve seen no management rejects so far and it kind of worries me. Did they even start to look at applications?

The obvious ones would have been rejected almost outright. You bet they have been looking at the applications, since they get 2000+ for BSc Management alone.
Original post by GandalfWhite
LSE is almost one of the last to give out offers, so if you are not rejected yet, it only means you still have a reasonable chance. I believe they sort of wait till Jan 15th is past and then make the remaining offers soon after.

Ahh okay, thanks,
Reply 27
Original post by YenicallQu
Hello everyone! I am a student from China.
I am learning A-levels and my as grade is aaa(Mathematics, Economics and Physics)
I applied for LSE Mgt, UCL Mgt science, Warwick Mgt (offer received) Edinburgh Mgt+Eco (offer received) and Manchester Mgt (offer received).
Waiting anxiously for LSE and UCL😭

When did y

ou apply and when did you receive the management offer from Warwick?
Reply 28
I am learning A-levels and my as grade is aaa(Mathematics, Economics and Physics)
I applied for LSE Mgt, UCL Mgt science, Warwick Mgt (offer received) Edinburgh Mgt+Eco (offer received) and Manchester Mgt (offer received).

When did you apply and when did you get the offer from Warwick?
I submitted my application on October 18 and got ww on November 11.
Original post by GandalfWhite

Nah that is total bs. How can you explain that a guy in the thread has predicted grades of ABB (way below the minimum grade) and has not been rejected yet, even if we imagine he has an outstanding personal statement?
And he got rejected by UCL Management Science, which has a higher acceptance rate and where competitivity is obviously lower

P.S: By the way there are about 1400 applicants and not 2000 as you stated earlier
(edited 5 years ago)

ucl Mgt science(received today
Reply 32

congrats. what is your order of preference?
Original post by jk179
congrats. what is your order of preference?

lse》ucl〉ww》Manchester〉Edin still wating for lse
Reply 34
lse》ucl〉ww》Manchester〉Edin still wating for lse

Ok, is UCL better than WW for management? I thought otherwise.
Original post by jk179
Ok, is UCL better than WW for management? I thought otherwise.

just because I prefer to go to London😅

Congrats!! I was sent some extra questions, like an additional personal statement in November for the MSci Management Science. Did you have to do that too?
Original post by paularejon
Congrats!! I was sent some extra questions, like an additional personal statement in November for the MSci Management Science. Did you have to do that too?

yep!! I required to write extra ps on Nov 29.
Original post by UnknownD7
Nah that is total bs. How can you explain that a guy in the thread has predicted grades of ABB (way below the minimum grade) and has not been rejected yet, even if we imagine he has an outstanding personal statement?
And he got rejected by UCL Management Science, which has a higher acceptance rate and where competitivity is obviously lower

P.S: By the way there are about 1400 applicants and not 2000 as you stated earlier

Yes, you are right, it is 1406 applicants in 2017, my bad, i got it mixed up.

ABB and haven't been rejected? Err ... Admissions slipped? I find it hard to believe. I have seen the detailed stats on applicants including those who missed their offers and finally got accepted, plus those who made their offers. But, universities like LSE are also actively trying to be inclusive of applicants who have had challenging circumstances, so ....I am just guessing because that is really out of the ordinary. You can call in bs if you wish.
Reply 39
Does anyone receive an offer from BSc management?
I want to know the condition of the offer.
I am studying Further math, Math and Economics, but I submitted my A2 Chemistry predicted grade and I dropped this subject after I submitted my application. I want to ask about that double math should be accpected in LSE BSc mangagement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending