The Student Room Group

FCA Graduate Scheme 2018/19

Hey, has anyone else applied? Wondering what the Verify G+ test is like?

Scroll to see replies

Hey! I applied last Friday for Market Oversight. Did the tests (situational and numerical/reasoning) over the weekend and then submitted the motivational questions on Monday. Waiting to hear back now. Did you get through the tests and questions?
I did yeah I just submitted the motivational questions yesterday so waiting to hear back 😁 Thought the logical reasoning parts of the test were difficult but the other bits were ok, must have been where I picked up marks!
Yeah it wasn't that bad even though I really had to speed up at the end of it. Which one did you apply for?
Yeah me too. I've applied for Supervision, it says the first assessment centre will be held on 18/12 so hopefully won't be too long before I hear. Hopefully the same for you
Ah great nice one! Fingers crossed 🤞 Which scheme have you applied for ?
Fair enough, yeah good luck with that
Thanks, yeah it pretty much is, like the look of it a lot
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 8
Thought I'd join the convo - I've applied for strategy and competition, did my phone interview and just waiting for the verdict!

Good luck with your applications guys!
Ah nice one! I have my phone interview on Monday 😬😬
Reply 10
Original post by BrandonJukes
Ah nice one! I have my phone interview on Monday 😬😬

Good luck! Make sure you know loads about the FCA's activity over the last 2-3 years :wink:
Naturally 😉
Reply 12
Hi, glad to find a thread on this grad scheme as I checked a few weeks ago and was unable to find anything!

I had my phone interview last night, so just waiting to hear back now. Don't think it went very well, unfortunately!

How's everyone finding the application process so far?
Hey, I think the application process has been difficult but nothing I didn't expect, just had my phone interview so waiting to hear back too
Reply 14
Yeah it’s been quite long I think. I thought that too, the woman I spoke to was really friendly but I think my nerves took over haha
Original post by Atole
Hi everyone, just wondering- has anyone heard anything back yet post-AC?

I heard back last Friday, but I was in the Dec AC so that could be why. Hope they get back to you soon!
(edited 5 years ago)
How was it buddy? Did they call you or just email? I attended the 9th Jan AC, really nervous now.
How long did it take for you guys to hear back after doing the phone interview? Someone I know did it over a month ago and he's still heard nothing, just wondering if he should contact them
Can anyone tell me what the motivational questionnaire is like, is it similar to the sst? Also how long after completing it did you get a telephone interview?
hey guys what test provider does the G+ Verify test use, like is it similar to SHL or Cut-e etc???
also is it just numerical and logical not verbal?

Quick Reply

Latest