Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    Today I took my numeracy skills test and I feel defeated!
    I only needed one mark to pass but the lady said ‘congratulations you’ve passed’ and handed me the paper, once I’d opened it I had to go back as she had given me the wrong persons results!
    I struggle really bad with anxiety and I’ve taken a huge blow, I feel like I have had it snatched away from me.

Does anyone have any ways I can get back into the mood of revising as at the moment I feel like I’ve done with it but my next test is in a month!

Thank you, Jess!

ReputationRep:
    There is a facebook qts help page. Have a look there. Keep practicing the mental questions - they are not difficult except for the time limit. More practice and you will get much quicker. Remember, you don`t have to listen to the question twice. If you wrote down the relevant stuff as she spoke the first time you have about a minute to solve it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JAllott)
    Hi everyone!
    Today I took my numeracy skills test and I feel defeated!
    I only needed one mark to pass but the lady said ‘congratulations you’ve passed’ and handed me the paper, once I’d opened it I had to go back as she had given me the wrong persons results!
    I struggle really bad with anxiety and I’ve taken a huge blow, I feel like I have had it snatched away from me.

Does anyone have any ways I can get back into the mood of revising as at the moment I feel like I’ve done with it but my next test is in a month!

Thank you, Jess!
    Hi am on my 8 th attempt of the Qts numearcy skills test. Dont give up I would say practice the mental section more. Aslo if possible take it within a week or 2 weeks. This is what someone adviced me. Plus dont give up.

Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.