0%
Nearest to the deadline (0)
0%
megskc321
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
Just wondering if anyone has heard anything back from the Courtauld yet? I've heard mixed responses on how long they normally take to give offers
I sent my application of around the 9th of Novemeber and eagerly waiting

If you've heard anything back post below or put where you've applied or if you've got any offers from other places xx
k1975
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I sent my application off on 29th October and still haven’t heard.. checking my emails every day
lil19k
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi!
I sent my application on the 1st of October and I received an email confirming my application not long after, but I haven't heard anything since.
Where else have you applied for?

Universities applied for:
History of Art and Italian: St Andrews, UCL, Exeter and McGill (Montreal, Canada)
History of Art: Cambridge (Trinity Hall) and the Courtauld

Offers:
History of Art and Italian: UCL (AAB), St Andrews (AAB) and Exeter (AAA, AAB if firmed).
Interview at Trinity Hall, Cambridge, in early December.
Still waiting to hear back from Cambridge, Courtauld and McGill.

A level / IB / Higher grades:
Predicted: A* (Art History), A* (History) and A (French)

GCSE grades:
11 A*s
Last edited by lil19k; 9 months ago
k1975
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by lilyindira)
Hi!
I sent my application on the 1st of October and I received an email confirming my application not long after, but I haven't heard anything since.

History of Art and Italian: St Andrews, UCL, Exeter and McGill (Montreal, Canada)

Offers:
History of Art and Italian: UCL (AAB) and Exeter (AAA, AAB if firmed).
Still waiting to hear back from St Andrews, Courtauld and McGill.

GCSE grades:
11 A*s
Wow congrats on your offers ! Can I ask when you heard back from UCL as ive applied there and not heard anything since I submitted my written work 2 weeks ago
lil19k
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by k1975)
Wow congrats on your offers ! Can I ask when you heard back from UCL as ive applied there and not heard anything since I submitted my written work 2 weeks ago
Hi
Thank you!
I received my offer from UCL in mid-October, but I believe that was because it is a joint degree with Italian. As it is History of Art and Italian I didn't need to send any written work off, which probably explains why my offer was early.
rification_
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by k1975)
I sent my written work on the 3rd of November and finally got an offer from UCL yesterday, so don't worry as I think they're just slow
megskc321
Rep:
?
(Original post by lilyindira)
Hi!

Offers:
History of Art and Italian: UCL (AAB) and Exeter (AAA, AAB if firmed).
Still waiting to hear back from St Andrews, Courtauld and McGill.

GCSE grades:
11 A*s
congrats on your offers! I've got offers from Glasgow and UEA and an interview for Leeds, I got all three offers on the 9th
I've applied for Bristol as well but haven't heard anything as of today.
From what I've heard Courtauld can take a few months to give out offers but I have heard some people getting them in 2 weeks.
megskc321
Rep:
?
(Original post by k1975)
I sent my application off on 29th October and still haven’t heard.. checking my emails every day
good luck! Let me know if you hear anything xx
2camitchell
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
My application was sent around the 1st of November and I still haven't heard back besides the email confirming they had my application.
I have also applied to UCL (no offer yet) and have offers from Goldsmiths, Sussex and Brighton.

Hoping to go to Goldsmiths but desperate to hear back from UCL and Courtauld
megskc321
Rep:
?
(Original post by 2camitchell)
My application was sent around the 1st of November and I still haven't heard back besides the email confirming they had my application.
I have also applied to UCL (no offer yet) and have offers from Goldsmiths, Sussex and Brighton.

Hoping to go to Goldsmiths but desperate to hear back from UCL and Courtauld
congrats on your offers! From what it looks like they'll probably be giving offers after the Christmas break but who knows? Good luck with UCL!
Harriet8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by megskc321)
congrats on your offers! I've got offers from Glasgow and UEA and an interview for Leeds, I got all three offers on the 9th
I've applied for Bristol as well but haven't heard anything as of today.
From what I've heard Courtauld can take a few months to give out offers but I have heard some people getting them in 2 weeks.
Hi! I’ve also had offers from UEA and I’ve applied to Bristol as well, but haven’t heard anything from Bristol yet.
I applied to the Courtauld but I haven’t even got a confirmation email😂
megskc321
Rep:
?
(Original post by Harriet8)
Hi! I’ve also had offers from UEA and I’ve applied to Bristol as well, but haven’t heard anything from Bristol yet.
I applied to the Courtauld but I haven’t even got a confirmation email😂
I heard from Bristol on the 28th of Nov so check your emails just in case! Also it might just be me being anxious but i'd maybe check with admissions that they've recieved your application just in case because I got a confirmation email from the Courtauld a few days after I sent my application off (check spam folder too! ) but i'm sure its fine
Harriet8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
I heard from Bristol on the 28th of Nov so check your emails just in case! Also it might just be me being anxious but i'd maybe check with admissions that they've recieved your application just in case because I got a confirmation email from the Courtauld a few days after I sent my application off (check spam folder too! ) but i'm sure its fine
Thank you so much! Just checked and I got an email from the Courtauld weeks ago😂
lil19k
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Has anyone heard back from the Courtauld yet for offers/rejections? And does anyone know when they usually start making them?
Last edited by lil19k; 9 months ago
lil19k
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi! Has anyone had a reply yet? I just got an offer this afternoon & am really pleased!
😊x
ellacate
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by lil19k)
Hi! Has anyone had a reply yet? I just got an offer this afternoon & am really pleased!
😊x
Yay congrats!! Just got an offer as well!
lil19k
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by ellacate)
Yay congrats!! Just got an offer as well!
Congrats to you too!! 🎉 x
megskc321
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Wow congrats for the offers! Still nothing yet getting worried now.. :/
lil19k
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Wow congrats for the offers! Still nothing yet getting worried now.. :/
Oh no, I wouldn’t worry if I were you! I’m sure you will hear back from them very soon. I think they send replies out in batches - not all at once. Good luck🤞🏽x
artbaby
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Got an offer last night! Still can't believe it, I'm so happy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
67.47%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.69%
Yes but I might change my mind (9)
10.84%

Watched Threads