Border Force Officer North 2018. (Post Provisional Offer) Watch

Jobplease90
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Fatblokexl)
im under the assumption that the pre employment checks are two fold.

one is BF's own enquiries based on the baseline security forms submitted after the provisional offer is made (part 1), then once they are satisfied with that, they arrange for the SC forms to be sent/completed and returned then once they are processed and signed off (part 2) you are given a start date.

on CS jobs - from what i can gather from other posts and piecing things together from that - the status will remain at "provisional offer blah blah....subject to pre employment checks blah blah"

I'm just happy things are moving again
I thought this too but received an email on Friday stating that my checks weren’t complete as they needed the ogd transfer form from hr... this was the first form I ever received and sent back 😂😂

Yeah defo progress either way 🙌🏻
Bella-18
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all,

Received my PO for Edin on 28th of Oct and all forms etc sent back the day after,,, I’ve now been asked three times for these forms and still no security clearance link,,,, wondering if anyone else has had any issues similar??. I’ve emailed roughly on 10 separate occasions with no response at all. All emails have had confirmation receipts etc 🤷*♀️🤷*♀️🤷*♀
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1618)
79.12%
Leave (427)
20.88%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise