The Student Room Group

Unsure about how i feel

So i moved sixth form and the first 2 months i was feeling really low and desperate to move back. Then i got this job the school provided and found that a girl from my new school also goes there. I sort of started to like her which made me feel that oh i should probably stay in this school” . That was a few weeks ago and currently i don’t think that she is very interested in me as we only speak if necessary. Because of this i am thinking about those emotions of oh why did i even move schools in the first place” and this may be all over one girl lol which i know sounds kind of pathetic but yeah. I forgot to mention that during this time my teacher from my old school said you possibly may able to come back which i replied maybe or unsure. I probably will stay but still do you think it is because of this one girl or no
Original post by Anonymous
So i moved sixth form and the first 2 months i was feeling really low and desperate to move back. Then i got this job the school provided and found that a girl from my new school also goes there. I sort of started to like her which made me feel that oh i should probably stay in this school” . That was a few weeks ago and currently i don’t think that she is very interested in me as we only speak if necessary. Because of this i am thinking about those emotions of oh why did i even move schools in the first place” and this may be all over one girl lol which i know sounds kind of pathetic but yeah. I forgot to mention that during this time my teacher from my old school said you possibly may able to come back which i replied maybe or unsure. I probably will stay but still do you think it is because of this one girl or no

Forget the girl and make the decisions of whether you want to stay or go. Write down the pros and cons of staying v going and compare.
It may not be an option for them to take you back. The girl is irrelevant, she hardly knows you exist.
Reply 2
Original post by 999tigger
Forget the girl and make the decisions of whether you want to stay or go. Write down the pros and cons of staying v going and compare.
It may not be an option for them to take you back. The girl is irrelevant, she hardly knows you exist.

I probably would stay as I’ve adjusted a little more since the start of the year and don’t want to be behind with insane amount of work but i am still waiting for a reply back from a teacher to tell me if there i am able to come back or not

Quick Reply