blueamaraxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Have to choose between these two but really stuck- will do with English lit and History.
Never done politics before so cautious but looks fun and am really involved in government news etc, have done RP before and good but don’t know how interesting it will be especially for someone not interested in Christianity. Any advice would be helpful
returnmigrant
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
RP?
katf
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Do you mean RS?
blueamaraxx
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by katf)
Do you mean RS?
At my school it’s Religion and Philosophy
Tashax2
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I had to choose between but now I’m going to do 4 alevels so I’m choosing both but when i had to choose between i chose rs because it’s a more ‘rigourous’ subject and it looks wayyyyy better than politics does , but it does depend on what you want to do after a levels , we basically have the same a levels cause I’m doing English too
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Go and talk to the relevant teacher and have a look at the textbooks used for the course.

(No-one here can say if you will enjoy the subject - thats for you to work out)
Tashax2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by blueamaraxx)
Have to choose between these two but really stuck- will do with English lit and History.
Never done politics before so cautious but looks fun and am really involved in government news etc, have done RP before and good but don’t know how interesting it will be especially for someone not interested in Christianity. Any advice would be helpful
I had to choose between but now I’m going to do 4 alevels so I’m choosing both but when i had to choose between i chose rs because it’s a more ‘rigourous’ subject and it looks wayyyyy better than politics does , but it does depend on what you want to do after a levels , we basically have the same a levels cause I’m doing English too
returnmigrant
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Tashax2)
it looks wayyyyy better than politics does
Says who?

Surely that depends totally on the degree subject you are applying for.
Tashax2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by returnmigrant)
Says who?

Surely that depends totally on the degree subject you are applying for.
I know hence why after I said it i said it depends on what u want to do after a levels
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (591)
34.02%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (720)
41.45%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (347)
19.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (79)
4.55%

Watched Threads