National Audit Office Graduate Scheme 2019 Watch

brownboy95
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Any applied to this and what stages are you at?
gladglad12
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Yes applied, passed numeracy tests, invited to answer competency questions
multra
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I wanted to apply, but I had to stop to send a query: I reached the CRS screen in the application and the pop-out page wouldn't let me enter the * in my A* grades into the A-level field (tried to type in the * and paste it in, no luck in Chrome, Firefox, or IE). I do not want to undrreport my academic success, and I immediately saved and closed my application and sent off an email query about this. That was nearly a fortnight ago. No reply.

Know if they've fixed it since then?
thomches
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I need to do the competency questions too
brownboy95
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 months ago
Does anyone know if there is a deadline for the competency questions?
gladglad12
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
(Original post by brownboy95)
Does anyone know if there is a deadline for the competency questions?
It really doesn’t say anywhere- online or in email. I’m going to complete mine this evening.
MickeyMagpie
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Anyone heard back from the NAO yet? I submitted my competency answers before Christmas and have been 'on hold' since December 21st :confused:
Iloveowls123
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Anyone had any updates about telephone interviews/ACs?
summer1991
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by Iloveowls123)
Anyone had any updates about telephone interviews/ACs?
My telephone interview was nearly 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything. Did they get back to you?
Iloveowls123
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
(Original post by summer1991)
My telephone interview was nearly 2 weeks ago and I still haven't heard anything. Did they get back to you?
Oh good, not just me then! No, mine was also nearly two weeks ago! I emailed this morning asking when it was likely I'd hear back, as the guy told me within a week which is why I was starting to worry... Let me know if you hear anything!
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Hi, I've got my telephone interview for the apprenticeship scheme. How did it go? What did they ask?
Rep:
?
Report 2 weeks ago
Anyone done the telephone interview. Ive got mine coming up for the apprenticehsip programme. What do they ask?
summer1991
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
(Original post by 876238342827368)
Hi, I've got my telephone interview for the apprenticeship scheme. How did it go? What did they ask?
Hi, firstly they asked what I knew about the scheme, why I applied, my aspirations etc. Then they gave me 3 different scenarios based on the competencies and asked what I would do. Hope that helps...good luck!
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, firstly they asked what I knew about the scheme, why I applied, my aspirations etc. Then they gave me 3 different scenarios based on the competencies and asked what I would do. Hope that helps...good luck!
Really appreciate the help thank youu!!

All the best!!
Iloveowls123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone done the AC yet?
suarezzzzz
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
do you have one coming up?
summer1991
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm unable to book my AC, says that slots are currently unavailable. Anyone else having the same issue?
Iloveowls123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I'm unable to book my AC, says that slots are currently unavailable. Anyone else having the same issue?
YES - It's really frustrating me! I rang them and they were unable to say when slots would become available... I'm worried the scheme could fill up before we even get a chance to go.
MickeyMagpie
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Oh good, not just me then! No, mine was also nearly two weeks ago! I emailed this morning asking when it was likely I'd hear back, as the guy told me within a week which is why I was starting to worry... Let me know if you hear anything!
Mine was almost three weeks ago- and still nothing from them! The entire process has been slow af I passed the numerical test straight away and sent off the competencies within two days, I then waited SIX WEEKS to hear back from them. The process has currently taken 12 weeks and counting...

It's so frustrating!! I have an offer from PwC but I'm mostly interested in public sector audit so was hoping for the NAO. I'm giving them to the end of the week and if they don't get back to me it's their loss.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do unconditional offers make teenagers lazy?

Yes (237)
60%
No (158)
40%

Watched Threads