The Student Room Group

Royal mail christmas temporary recriutment

I need help I applied for a royal mail christmas casual temporary job in september and have not still got a reply. My application status says under review and does this mean i lost the job. Also how long does it take to get a registration event email and interview since i have been waiting for 2 months.
p.s. A friend of mine applied last week and recieved an email to a interview already.
Original post by Pogba destroyer
I need help I applied for a royal mail christmas casual temporary job in september and have not still got a reply. My application status says under review and does this mean i lost the job. Also how long does it take to get a registration event email and interview since i have been waiting for 2 months.
p.s. A friend of mine applied last week and recieved an email to a interview already.

I've worked those jobs several times and usually it typically takes less than a couple of weeks. If it is taking longer than that then sorry you've been rejected. And it isn't really a proper interview btw, if you get told to come in ..so long as you bring your ID and everything they'll give you the job. They will run through your CV though like asking you where you worked etc/what you did .........but I wouldn't call it an interview because if you've made it that far and have all your ID you've basically got the job

There will be some casuals starting either this week or next week. If you haven't been called in yet you definately have not got the job, sorry.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending