First time drunk? Watch

Purplebottle
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
When was the first time you had alcohol or got drunk. No I’m not talking about a few sips of your parents glass at a family gathering or something, and no not a few sips of a wkd bottle (that things like juice) but when’s the first time you actually tried it and got drunk?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
AzureCeleste
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Yet to be drunk
Probably had my first drink at 17 or something?
_WOLF_
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by Purplebottle)
When was the first time you had alcohol or got drunk. No I’m not talking about a few sips of your parents glass at a family gathering or something, and no not a few sips of a wkd bottle (that things like juice) but when’s the first time you actually tried it and got drunk?
The first time I tasted vodka was on a ski trip in Italy. I hung out with the 17/18 year olds instead of the immature 15/16 year olds so when offered I drank a bit.

The first time I got ‘drunk’ was on a young enterprise trip. There was a trade fair 4 hours away from home on a Saturday. Me and two other friends organised a train and a hotel from Friday to Saturday and planned everything. We told our parents it was a school trip and that a teacher was going. We bought a few bottles of different things and that night was the first time I was drunk properly like it was hard to walk and even hold a cup.

The first time I threw up after drinking was at my friends 16th bday party. I was at a point where I knew I was really drunk and i just said f*ck it and reached for the whole bottle. To this day I have no idea how much I drank. I regret nothing. I can’t even remember what happened that night.
gjd800
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Probably about 13 at a family do. First time (of only three) blackout pissed I was about 16. I don't get in that state now.
dandiprat
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I was 17 when I first got myself near to blackout wasted. Cycled to a quiet party with my ex-boyfriend after college and I had purposefully not eaten for the entire day. I shotted vodka until I was gagging as soon as I walked in and lay down on the floor for about ten minutes before standing up and feeling the spin. Only remember details of that night here and there, most of the information having come from my boyfriend. A lot of indecency on my part. Learnt a lot about myself. First clear memory I have from that night involved myself cycling down the country lanes at 4am because I really wanted to feed some horses grass.

Amazingly, never experienced a hangover. I went to another party, got equally as wasted (if not more since my body was not happy with my decision), engaged with even more debauchery and ended up doing a full on Theresa May in a wheat field, with my boyfriend and his best friends, at 5 in the morning.

I had managed minor tipsiness beforehand, but those two nights have maintained their memorability ever since.
Pray4Her
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
My 19th. I had never drank properly in my life. Is fair to say that when my friends heard that, they decided to pay drinks all night, and me being stupid let myself be convinced by their “last one” promises. I don’t even remember most of the night. 😂😂😂
AliceSwann
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
17-ish, went to a pub with a friend. It was also the first time I had cocktail. I didn't know how much I could drink but she was awfully good at it, we sat at like five or six different pubs and drank. When I got home I threw up terribly and swore I'd never drink again.

Guess what... I now drink twice a week. Woohoo!
Quiet Benin
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
20. Freshers. Drank a lot at pre drinks but didn't realise i was drunk until my hot flatmate realised that i struggled to buy her a drink. Next day i repeated being drunk then the next and the next four years of uni. Thought i was making friends instead people only liked my alcoholic side (i'm an introvert).

Four years later i'm an alcoholic, in final year of uni as a loner. I was drunk this morning in the lecture for the first time i attended in 9 weeks. People were making comments behind my back. I'm drunk. I'm drunk right now. By myself. I have no friends.

Moral of the story: Alcohol can dertermine ur personality. becareful
Last edited by Quiet Benin; 6 months ago
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Never been drunk.
Alesha1991
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
First time I can think of was when I was about 14 or 15. My uncle had recently got a new house with a big garden & it was November so he'd decided to invite family round & have some fireworks. There were a load of alcopops in the fridge & my mum said it was OK for me to have a couple of drinks. I ended up having more than this though & regretting it. It was fun at first -at one point I was laughing & talking complete rubbish with my cousin. Later though I really felt the effects of it, at one point I tripped right into a thorn bush & really scratched my legs. Straight after this I tripped over something else & hit my knees against a stone ledge. This was on a Sunday, so I was in school the next day still a bit hung over & kept getting people asking what had happened to my legs because I had massive bruises on both knees & scratches all down my thighs.

First time getting drunk with friends was about a year after this. One of my friends' parents were away for the night so there were a few of us round at her place drinking cider & alcopops. After a while we thought it would be a good idea to go round a few bars, even though we were all underage & most of us looked it. Before we went out I decided to redo my makeup while drunk- I put way too much eye makeup on, got some smudged on my glasses & went out like that, probably thinking I looked amazing. We couldn't get served anywhere & I kept wondering why people kept giving me strange looks, not realising how badly I'd done my makeup. We ended up going back to my friend's place & drinking vodka. I can't remember much after that including how I got home. I do remember how ill I felt when I woke up though. Also when I put my glasses on I realised how much makeup I'd got smudged on them & wondered how I'd managed to see out of them the night before. When I'd cleaned the makeup off my glasses & saw myself in the mirror I was shocked at what a mess I'd made of my makeup & couldn't believe I'd been out looking like that.
Joshyouare
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I reckon my story is quite a funny one.

School trip to Switzerland, think I was 15.

Drinking age is 16 in Switzerland (I think) but they're very lenient.

Anyway, the teachers we went with were so sound - "just be back by 3am". Perfect situation to get absolutely gone.

After getting very very tipsy we found the teachers in a local pub smoking and drinking a fair bit, we joined them for a few drinks, playing darts etc with them. Managed to make loads of friends whilst not speaking any french or german. And also managed to get kicked out in front of the teachers, breakfast the next morning was a funny one!
velvethopes
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
First time drunk was my first time drinking. Felt sad, had about 7/8 shots of vodka, made a pizza then slept for 15 hours lol. Suffice to say, the pizza combined with how funny I found my inability to walk properly cheered me up considerably.
jamez_bing
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Year or so ago I went to a party and got pretty drunk party was decent stuff happened made new friends etc, my mates were staying at mine and we were walking home and got onto my street and saw this dog running round in the street (it was like 1 in the morning btw) and I saw a door open so I went in and shouted for the guy who owned the house Dave I think your dog is running round outside, and he falls on me from nowhere and is slurring drunk struggling to get words out. He says like your parents... number 3... blah blah bleh, eventually I get out of him that my parents are at house number 3 on the street (not my house) so we go there to find them. The door of that house is open too and we walk in and straight away the lady who owns the house gives us all a can of carling each. We were already drunk but we thought let’s keep drinking with the old people cos it’s funny so later on the lady who owns the house asks me to pass her the gin bottle so I do but apparently took like 20 mins and she goes ‘what am I meant to do with the bottle and no mixer anyway... you ever tasted gin on its own?’ And proceeds to pour half a bottle of gin down my throat. I thought you know what would be funny? Do the same to my mate. So I go over to him and say you ever had gin on its own? And proceed to pour the remaining half of the bottle into his almost empty can of carling after this we are paralytic but keep drinking stuff we find around their house. We dance with old people and play gta for a bit on their Xbox then get dragged home by my parents at around half 3 in the morning. My mate threw up on my sofa. I’ve only told what I can remember, the hangover was dreadful and was in Christmas Eve. The same girl had a party in the summer after and the story for that ones better I reckon.
redemptioniskey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by 04MR17)
Never been drunk.
ayyy. proud of you
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
First time I got properly drunk was when I was 18 with my boyfriend. We were camping and we brought drinks with us and it was a good experience.
It's****ingWOODY
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
First time I had a drink in a pub, when I was 13, with my mum, step dad and a bunch of my friends and their mums and dads. Think I had 3 pints of lager and just played pool and ate crisps all night and got pretty drunk off those pints, the staff didn't seem to mind us drinking seeing how the adults were buying.
StriderHort
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Spain 13 I think, I somehow fell in with some sort of expat street gang and they showed me that the vending machines served beer
Drostina
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Never managed to get drunk, I think its because I can't let myself go past a certain point
sknudson
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I was in my mid 20s and about to break off a seven-year relationship that was crashing and burning when I was going back to uni. We went for a meal with her dad who was visiting from Canada, then went to a club when her dad went back to his hotel and eventually ended up on a park bench somewhere. I was totally wrecked by that point on Spoons cocktail pitcher deals and cheap pints. I told her I was sick of the arguments and lack of support because I'd wanted more and I wanted her to go back to Canada with her dad. She went back to the hotel her dad was stopping in and came by to pack up her stuff up the next day. I did see them off when it was time for everyone to go to the airport. Surprisingly, it wasn't awkward or tinged with hard feelings. I wasn't unhappy to see the back of her. Pretty sure she felt the same.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (144)
7.7%

Watched Threads