Teargas fired on migrants as US agents close Mexico border crossing Watch

username3506416
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
Teargas fired on migrants as US agents close Mexico border crossing

Link to article in question ( The Guardian): https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...loses-migrants

- New York post: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.t...loses-migrants

- Mirror: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/san-ys...storm-13644752

What do you think about migrants coming into the country to seek asylum?

What do you think about trump's tweet?

Thanks
username3506416
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 months ago
:bump:
Andrew97
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Protecting a border, nothing to be seen here.
Dandaman1
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The migrants are acting illegally and have crossed through several safe territories in which they could have settled. The US is in no way obliged to accept them, and, frankly, is right to block them and use non-lethal means to physically keep them at bay. Also, the parents and guardians of the children caught in the middle of it all are the ones who should be blamed, shamed and scrutinised, not the border forces doing their jobs, nor the US government. I dislike children being used as sympathy tokens.

Furthermore, automatically taking these migrants in would only invite more migrants and create a larger problem, particularly for the countries they pass through and for the ports of entry that will have to deal with them. There is already a process in place for taking in migrants, a process which these people are attempting to disrespect and cheat. They should not be permitted to do that.
The Champion.m4a
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Poor México, so far from God, so close to the United States
username1738683
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
The people responsible for this are all the groups and organizations behind the forming of the caravan, the political movement intent on forcing their way through with total contempt and disregard for the rule of law and order in this world. The Democrats are more than happy to go along with all that behind the scenes, as they have for years and through their policies that actively encourage illegal immigration, plenty of other gangs well financed and assisted to pursue this line.

They couldn't care less about the people they use as pawns, setting them off on a trek across the Americas. Even the idea of that open border is all to do with what it will do the country, nothing to do with the people thrown over it by their 'community organizers'. Trump is absolutely right and he doesn't even has a choice, for some reason the Trumpophobes have been very quiet about this one. Scrap the asylum system, it has been so abused that there is no choice.

So much for the imaginary caravan dreamt up by Trump to fiddle the elections, as amply reported on CNN and all other groups promoting Soros' visions for money. They have to, their audiences couldn't keep them going.
Last edited by username1738683; 3 months ago
Johnny English
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Donald will sort em' .....he won't tolerate this .
Gooarrrrrn......Trumpy .
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
So much for land of the free...
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (70)
15.95%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (44)
10.02%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (82)
18.68%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (61)
13.9%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (47)
10.71%
How can I be the best version of myself? (135)
30.75%

Watched Threads