The Student Room Group

What to do t-t?

I don't even know why I am posting on tsr, I must be addicted to share my life on tsr lol. So this thread is actually related too my last thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=5685826#primary_content .

My guy friend (mr.c) and my bully (Simon) got into fight, i helped my friend to not get into trouble with teachers by lying. Simon got detention (great right?) but then my guy friend got mad at me, anyway we made up and he told me why he was mad at me. turns out Simon's mother and mr.c father are engaged.

last week his father and his fiance (simons mother) came to school, they were mad at mr.c. they asked how Simon get a detention and that Simon did not do anything, bad. omg how can a father act like that? i mean his son is mr.c not Simon. why the hell is he taking sides? also mr.c is not at fault at all, Simon and his friend both fought mr.c (even though mr.c punched Simon first).

Anyway the director called me and my two friends who also lied with me about what happened. of course we sticked to our fake story. simon mother said that mr.c is a trouble maker, what a *****. when i saw how this two idiots (his father and simons mother) are acting i started talking about how mr.c is loved, that he is good guy, helps others, smart, respects the teachers (i only did that to annoy them and to make them realize that he is not alone).

simon still has detention. so anyway what happened after that is: mr.c offered to take me home. mr.c was really happy, had a big smile on his face. when we reached my home he told me something i never expected, he said that he likes me. that he liked me almost a year now but never had the courage to talk to me. he said the way i talked about him today gave him the courage to tell me. then he said you dont have to give me an answer now, think about it.

Umm i don't like him but i cant say no. he is already rejected (not loved) by his own family how can i reject him too?
Reply 1
Bump
Reply 2
Bump
im confused with the names i gave up reading it explando please
@patry27 wat do u think
Just tell him that you don't see him in that way. Don't go along with something just because you pity him/his situation.
Reply 5
Original post by I AM GROOT 1
im confused with the names i gave up reading it explando please
@patry27 wat do u think

Her friend fought her bully. Her bully's mother is engaged to her friend's dad. Her friend told her that he likes her. She doesn't like him but will feel bad to reject him. NP IDIOT HEAD

OP by not rejecting him now you will just lead him on and you'll make him suffer a lot more further down the line than if you rejected him now. Just reject him now so u dont have to act like you like him which is just worse for both of you.
Original post by patry27
Her friend fought her bully. Her bully's mother is engaged to her friend's dad. Her friend told her that he likes her. She doesn't like him but will feel bad to reject him. NP IDIOT HEAD

OP by not rejecting him now you will just lead him on and you'll make him suffer a lot more further down the line than if you rejected him now. Just reject him now so u dont have to act like you like him which is just worse for both of you.

yeah i agree u will regret it in the future

Spoiler

Reply 7
Original post by sinfonietta
Just tell him that you don't see him in that way. Don't go along with something just because you pity him/his situation.

What if that ruins our friendship?
Original post by Muhra
What if that ruins our friendship?

He took that risk when he told you he liked you.

Ultimately lying and potentially entering into a relationship with someone you don't want to date will have a far worse impact on your friendship than simply telling him the truth now will.
Reply 9

Ultimately lying and potentially entering into a relationship with someone you don't want to date will have a far worse impact on your friendship than simply telling him the truth now will.

you are right i guess.
Reply 10

Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending