What's the code? Watch

Urbex
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
My class has been given a challenge by my computer science teacher that if I can figure out this 8 or 9 digit code then he'll give one of us a prize. I've figured out the first 4 digits (HR14 I think) and the rest are numbers.

Help me solve it 😭

Name:  C0D5D0A8-A5BF-443D-84BA-27807EBB9DD1.jpg.jpeg
Views: 8
Size:  7.0 KB
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hr1412088 ?
Last edited by ANM775; 9 months ago
Acsel
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
HR looks correct. Unless there's some weird font stuff going on and it's AK.The R is oddly narrow though.

14 could be correct, although the spacing makes me think it's actually T4. I'll also expand on why I think it's a T and not a 1 below.

Looks to then be followed by a colon, possibly followed by a space (but probably not)

I'd say 17 is next. The 7 has a slight curve to it that means it's not a Z. You can ever so slightly see the angled part of the 1 in the colour distortion too and that's why I think the earlier character is a T. If the earlier character is a 1, the spacing would be the same and the top of the 1 would be visible.

I don't think it's followed by 3 zeroes. The characters appear too rounded and short; as they are, they could be lowercase "o". It's possible it's a mix of 0, 6, 8 and o. The o seems less likely when all other characters are upper case. I don't think there's enough information to differentiate between 6 and 8 at this time. The 3 end characters also look different to each other, with the final character having a distinct lack of full curvature. That final character may actually be a 5 or 3 based on that.

So my best guess is HRT4:17085 but I'm not confident on those last 3 characters.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (29)
6.92%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (245)
58.47%
No (145)
34.61%

Watched Threads