Can I amend my UCAS application after sending it off?

Watch
CraigBackner
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
For example, if change my mind to enter for A level FM instead of the AS which I put on my ucas as a fourth subject, can I call up the unis where I've got offers and inform them of this.

Or if my offer is A*AA including A*in maths a level, will it not matter as long as I get those grades in my 3 full a levels?

and also if its the other way round, stating I'll do a level fm but change my mind, how will that work?
Last edited by CraigBackner; 2 years ago
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CraigBackner)
For example, if change my mind to enter for A level FM instead of the AS which I put on my ucas as a fourth subject, can I call up the unis where I've got offers and inform them of this.

Or if my offer is A*AA including A*in maths a level, will it not matter as long as I get those grades in my 3 full a levels?

and also if its the other way round, stating I'll do a level fm but change my mind, how will that work?
Any changes you need to tell UCAS and the unis so they can match your results up correctly.
CraigBackner
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by claireestelle)
Any changes you need to tell UCAS and the unis so they can match your results up correctly.
what if its the other way round, ie I put I'm doing A level further maths on my ucas and my offer contain further maths but I want to change to AS, will that be a problem?
claireestelle
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by CraigBackner)
what if its the other way round, ie I put I'm doing A level further maths on my ucas and my offer contain further maths but I want to change to AS, will that be a problem?
Same situation,tell the unis and ucas of all changes which can affect your offer.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (641)
33.49%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (809)
42.27%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (378)
19.75%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (86)
4.49%

Watched Threads