taranmistry
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
hello I don't know what to do I want to do A-Level next year as I want to take product design, business studies and English language but my predicted grades for everything is 4 and 5. what do I do. product design is my favourite subject.i really don't want to do an apprenticeship. I need advice. please help me. I really want to get grade 7 in some is it possible can you let me know if this happens to you
Must4fa
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
My predicted grades set by the government’s FFT were all 4&5 yet my teachers thought they were too low so recently I asked them their opinion and most said 6/7/8. I am in year 11 right now and I am thinking of doing English, French, Spanish and Turkish.
taranmistry
Rep:
?
(Original post by Must4fa)
My predicted grades set by the government’s FFT were all 4&5 yet my teachers thought they were too low so recently I asked them their opinion and most said 6/7/8. I am in year 11 right now and I am thinking of doing English, French, Spanish and Turkish.
same but I took test in school I was getting 6 and 7s and on my report it says I was getting 4s and 5s. I had already complained but they give no answere. in maths I get 5s as that is top grade in foundation and I'm in second bottom set. all of my tests in this subject I have got 5s I asked to move up she says I need evidence then I said well I kept on getting 5s I don't get stuck as much as the other and I finish work quickly. I don't know what to do now.
pipthesqueak
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by taranmistry)
same but I took test in school I was getting 6 and 7s and on my report it says I was getting 4s and 5s. I had already complained but they give no answere. in maths I get 5s as that is top grade in foundation and I'm in second bottom set. all of my tests in this subject I have got 5s I asked to move up she says I need evidence then I said well I kept on getting 5s I don't get stuck as much as the other and I finish work quickly. I don't know what to do now.
Perhaps get your parents to talk to your teachers? You should be doing higher if you're getting 5's in foundation maths!
taranmistry
Rep:
?
(Original post by zohi.n)
Perhaps get your parents to talk to your teachers? You should be doing higher if you're getting 5's in foundation maths!
they had she said not enough evidence for me to move to higher tier
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now? (select all that apply)

Lack of purpose or routine (121)
15.67%
Uncertainty around my education (125)
16.19%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (72)
9.33%
Isolating with family (51)
6.61%
Lack of support system (eg. Teachers, counsellors) (30)
3.89%
Lack of exercise/ability to be outside (66)
8.55%
Loneliness (82)
10.62%
Financial worries (32)
4.15%
Concern about myself or my loved ones getting ill (70)
9.07%
Exposure to negative news/social media (50)
6.48%
Lack of real life entertainment (eg. cinema, gigs, restaurants) (73)
9.46%

Watched Threads