A girl that I love

Watch
This discussion is closed.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi Guys i really need advice because I am panicking:

I have met this girl on an app called Spotafriend and we talked day and day out about everything any anything. I started liking her so much because she was just an amazing great person to be with. I found out that she was single and doesn't live very far off so we agreed to meet up 1st December together.

Fast forward a couple of days i admit I like her and she likes me too and we continued on getting closer. I love her and i guess i ruined by using the word love because its too early. Im new to this dating stuff, so bear with me please.

After a week of meeting each other on snapchat/spotafriend we come into issues with some guy trying to go out with her but she doesnt want to, so i step in and get involved by telling the guy to f... off because he was sending nu.des to her. She was scared and i was trying to comfort her but there's only so much i can do over snapchat. Eventually this guy uses snapchat to get her address and starts threatening her with it. She decides to make a new snapchat and we both take a step back away from him. At this point i guess our relationship is a bit shaky but we work through it

I end up having one of my past crushes asking about her because I have posted cute things about the girl i like on my story etc, but my crush starts to get jealous and messes around with our relationship. It has left my girl in tears and in pain. She wanted to leave me today and i cried so much and begged her to stay. She says shes upset because there's stuff going on (Truth) and i told her i'll support her through it together.

Our relationship right now is on its knees and i really like her so much and i dont know what to do. Our conversations have just subtly went down into despair. Any ideas of what to do now because I can't lose her, i really like her and would do absolutely anything?!
Analyst89
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I guess you can support her at this time. Be there for her and continue to support her.

Continue to communicate with her and perhaps take a step back a little bit.

I wish it all works out. Good luck
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Analyst89)
I guess you can support her at this time. Be there for her and continue to support her.

Continue to communicate with her and perhaps take a step back a little bit.

I wish it all works out. Good luck
I wish i could say it went well yesterday but it went horrible and so much issues surrounding it. I have told her that im really sorry and now she is going to think about it, might as well be a no at this stage.
Jolhihilhil
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I wish i could say it went well yesterday but it went horrible and so much issues surrounding it. I have told her that im really sorry and now she is going to think about it, might as well be a no at this stage.
What happened
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should the school day be extended to help students catch up?

Yes (96)
27.51%
No (253)
72.49%

Watched Threads