Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi. Today I stood up and I had a wet patch on my plastic seat. I already put deodorant on my legs but it still happened.

I had to push my chair in really quick so nobody saw and I think I had a wet patch on my skirt when I stood up. It felt damp but I couldn't tell and I was so embarrassed. What can i do to fix this?
Afforestation
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's simple, just stop sweating...

I mean you could try anti persiperant deodorant but i doubt it would really work. how about you move about on your seat more during the lesson? go to a colder part of the room? Are you wanting to get rid of the wet patch or to stop sweating?
tom123h456
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
stop pissing on the chair
Sammylou40
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi. Today I stood up and I had a wet patch on my plastic seat. I already put deodorant on my legs but it still happened.

I had to push my chair in really quick so nobody saw and I think I had a wet patch on my skirt when I stood up. It felt damp but I couldn't tell and I was so embarrassed. What can i do to fix this?
Try to wear cotton as much as possible
Anyone sitting on plastic sweats.
If you can, you can always put a cotton cloth on your seat before you sit down
If anyone asks you just say you don’t like sitting on plastic
What happens to you is normal so don’t worry
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Afforestation)
It's simple, just stop sweating...

I mean you could try anti persiperant deodorant but i doubt it would really work. how about you move about on your seat more during the lesson? go to a colder part of the room? Are you wanting to get rid of the wet patch or to stop sweating?
great advice. seriously though, we can't move seats because there is a seating plan but I want to get rid of the wet
Anonymous #1
(Original post by tom123h456)
stop pissing on the chair
okay
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Sammylou40)
Try to wear cotton as much as possible
Anyone sitting on plastic sweats.
If you can, you can always put a cotton cloth on your seat before you sit down
If anyone asks you just say you don’t like sitting on plastic
What happens to you is normal so don’t worry
we have a uniform so can't do that. thank you
username4368582
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
sit on your jacket?
Larateu
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

U gave me boner
Anonymous #2
Report 1 year ago
Why deodorant? You're legs don't smell like an armpit, do they..anyway you need a pantyliner type thing. The wetness sounds like v*g*n*l discharge.
Anonymous #3
Report 1 year ago
You might have some kind of vaginal issue or you sweat a lot and should probably talk to a doctor. On a different note , that is sexy for some reason
Pachuco
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
When you get up, slide in one direction away from the chair. Left or right, doesn't matter. Don't just stand straight up because that will leave the sweat imprint still on the chair for all to see. By sliding off the chair, you should be able to get rid of it and nobody will see.

Try it and see how you get on.
Linalolo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Larateu)
U gave me boner
oh god you really need to rethink your life choices if a comment on the student room turns you on :/
Linalolo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

Use baby powder it stops sweating
Bring a cushion to put ontop of the seat
wear shorts under your skirt
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Larateu)
U gave me boner
hol tf up

You might have some kind of vaginal issue or you sweat a lot and should probably talk to a doctor. On a different note , that is sexy for some reason
hol TF UP
Tootles
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
we have a uniform so can't do that. thank you
Tell them you're having a reaction to the synthetics you're wearing. If they ask, rub hot chilli on your skin so you have a rash when you show them.
Afforestation
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
great advice. seriously though, we can't move seats because there is a seating plan but I want to get rid of the wet
to get rid of the wet, youll have to stop the sweat. Really youll just have to relax more and open windows and stuff, or wear something in your clothes thatll soak it up (ew) but its kind of natural its just called being human everyone sweats. How old are you? Is this an actual problem do you need to be diagnosed with excessive sweating or is it just in class?
Zaporizhia
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago

You need a priest.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Zaporizhia)
You need a priest.
err piss off mate
Katevladinkov
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It's probably just condensation. I bet the majority of people go through the same thing. I know I do and everyone who I've spoken to about it have to. It's completely natural. You're just sitting on an object where you're body doesn't get to breath xx
Last edited by Katevladinkov; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you worried that a cap in student numbers would affect your place at uni?

Yes (222)
60.82%
No (77)
21.1%
Not sure (66)
18.08%

Watched Threads