Rio, looking for gcse perf. arts class mates of "98"

Watch
Rio from Holland
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello My name is Marjolein Smit. (Rio) I went to Bradford Community College for the perfoming arts GCSE levels in the old building. It was in 1998. We did a performance called "falling". I am looking for my class mates and the recording of our performance, as it is a fond memory of my time in England. Is there a way to find them? I don't have last names... only first names. Like Tony, Soraya, Hugh, Katrina, Bernie, Norma,Ruth, Mike, Alia, Alissa, Noel, Naf and Maressa. Any clue would help me greatly. My teachers were Tracy Bowsher, Jenny Outhwaite and Jessica Close. My registration number was 808346a. ( I know that one of the teachers is not alive anymore, sadly) Thank you for taking the time to read this. Greetings Marjolein Smit
username4316350
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
could find them on linkedin can search the school and the year they left
Rio from Holland
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by JustonBibero)
could find them on linkedin can search the school and the year they left
Thank you for the tip! I have searched linked in with filters on for Bradford College and first names but I can't add a filter for the year of departure. Maybe that is because I don't have a premium account? Greetings Rio
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (109)
28.02%
No (280)
71.98%

Watched Threads