Fathema29
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hiiii so I need help in choosing what to do at A level. I’m doing English lit and I thought of doing classical civilisation and film studies but now I’m torn between film and politics and it’s making me think whether I should drop classics and just do films and politics ? Pls I need help someone give me some advice - much appreciated pls get back to me ASAP 😫😫😫
University of Bradford
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fathema29)
Hiiii so I need help in choosing what to do at A level. I’m doing English lit and I thought of doing classical civilisation and film studies but now I’m torn between film and politics and it’s making me think whether I should drop classics and just do films and politics ? Pls I need help someone give me some advice - much appreciated pls get back to me ASAP 😫😫😫
Hi

Do you have any idea what you plan to do after A-levels?
If you decide you want to go to uni maybe that could help with your options - if you have an idea what course you want to do, research the univs that offer it and see what the entry requirements are.

Each university will be different so it's worth doing some research before you make up your mind.
Then again, if you plan on doing an apprenticeship or getting a job, this may help with your decision too.

Perhaps you could speak to a careers advisor at school?

Joe
Fathema29
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Thanks x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (442)
56.31%
I don't have everything I need (343)
43.69%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed