The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reue
Lets not get silly now, it's as free as anyone would ever sensibly consider.

LOL that just doesn't mean free money though now does it
Reply 41
Most crimes in this country do tend to require intent. Its something which, I believe, ought to be more of a factor in cases such as this.
Reply 42
Original post by Reue
I consider spending 1 minute signing up for something in exchange for a cash payment to be as close to 'free money' as you're ever gonna get.

Perhaps our perceptions are different? I think my common sense is just find though, and my bank account reflects that.

yes im sure you're very rich from all this free internet money! honestly, you dont make **** all from signing up. they profit far more off you than what they give you. please stop digging yourself a hole, you're clueless...
Reply 43
Original post by eez
yes im sure you're very rich from all this free internet money!

Perhaps not rich, but I do ok out of it.

Original post by eez

honestly, you dont make **** all from signing up. they profit far more off you than what they give you. please stop digging yourself a hole, you're clueless...

honestly, you dont seem to know what you're talking about.
Reply 44
Original post by Reue

saying i don't know what im talking about is a fairly bold claim seeing as i make thousands off the internet and know practically every way in which you can "profit" from it and a large community of people who actively practice the vast majority of them. you know what they all have in common? they involve an investment, time and skill. filling out surveys isn't "free money", you become a slave to a company who pays you far less than any sweatshop worker would. give me proof you've made any more than $50 and i'll be incredibly shocked.
Original post by Reue

You think some sh**ty companies are gonna give you money for doing random sh** but don't make a way larger profit off you?
Reply 46
Original post by eez
give me proof you've made any more than $50 and i'll be incredibly shocked.

I'm not sure what proof you'd be after. Here's my TCB account for instance

TCB.JPG
Reply 47
Original post by Reue
I'm not sure what proof you'd be after. Here's my TCB account for instance

TCB.JPG

and proof thats from your "free internet money" schemes lmfao nah you didnt just flex your nans christmas money on me did you...
Reply 48
Original post by eez
and proof thats from your "free internet money" schemes lmfao nah you didnt just flex your nans christmas money on me did you...

Again; not sure what proof you're after?
Reply 49
Original post by Reue
Again; not sure what proof you're after?

maybe proof from somewhere that isnt your inspect element'd bank account?
Reply 50
Original post by eez
maybe proof from somewhere that isnt your inspect element'd bank account?

I have a postal bank statement but it wouldnt be much use. Infact it shows £13k incoming and £23k outgoing as I made a large mortgage overpayment at the start of the year :biggrin:
Reply 51
Original post by anonymous1231231
You think some sh**ty companies are gonna give you money for doing random sh** but don't make a way larger profit off you?

Yes :smile:
Original post by Reue
Yes :smile:

naivety at its finest
Reply 53
naivety at its finest

I'll give you an example of one I done this week:

Signup, deposit £1. They gave me £12. I withdrew £13.

I'm not sure how they made money off me from that..
Original post by Reue
I'll give you an example of one I done this week:

Signup, deposit £1. They gave me £12. I withdrew £13.

I'm not sure how they made money off me from that..

highkey feel like you have a brand deal with that weird site to promote it on TSR
jkjk xxx
Reply 55
highkey feel like you have a brand deal with that weird site to promote it on TSR
jkjk xxx

If only :moon:

Latest

Trending

Trending