The Student Room Group

Hmrc Interview

Hi, I've got an interview as an apprentice customer service advisor with HMRC. I'm really nervous for the interview. Has anyone had an interview for this job? How did it go, what sort of things were you asked? I really want this job and don't want to mess it up through nerves!
Reply 1
How was your interview mine was in November
Reply 2
Mines was 30th November. Ive still not heard if I was successful or not 😑 How about you? I found the interview okay, I prepared beforehand as best I could to avoid any surprise questions lol but I was still a nervous wreck. Just wish I could find out how I did
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 3
I gave 2 interviews one was on 12th nov and another one was on 2nd Dec . I haven’t heard anything back about 2nd Dec one but got provisional offer for first one . 12th nov interview got result on around 25th nov that I was successful and on reserve list as they can’t offer me anything at the moment. And got provisional offer on 24th Dec so I accepted and send all the forms that they wanted . So now waiting
Reply 4
Original post by Jkparekh
I gave 2 interviews one was on 12th nov and another one was on 2nd Dec . I haven’t heard anything back about 2nd Dec one but got provisional offer for first one . 12th nov interview got result on around 25th nov that I was successful and on reserve list as they can’t offer me anything at the moment. And got provisional offer on 24th Dec so I accepted and send all the forms that they wanted . So now waiting

Aw brilliant Congratulations! Where are you? I'm in West Lothian Scotland

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending