Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 months ago
How do you get over a celebrity crush? I have a huge crush on him and I don't want to say his name. I'm a teenage girl so I'm obviously going to be getting crushes but I keep watching his films over and over again.
yotsr123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
nah what's his name?
And it will pass. Your crush is probably recent, no? Over time you'll just get over it.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by yotsr123)
nah what's his name?
And it will pass. Your crush is probably recent, no? Over time you'll just get over it.
ugh fine. taron egerton i just didn't want to say it because my friends could find this and know its me hah
Anonymous #1
nah what's his name?
i went to see robin hood in the cinema and now I love him so yea
yotsr123
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
ugh fine. taron egerton i just didn't want to say it because my friends could find this and know its me hah
nah he is quite smexy , but you will just get over it trust me. it will fade.
fallinallinu
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Girl this is too relatable but honestly it will die down over time. I hade the HUGESt celeb crush for 3 years, I still have a crush but I also have tons other important things to be doing and I feel like if you just distract urself by doing something else useful, it’ll go away slowly
Anonymous #1
(Original post by fallinallinu)
Girl this is too relatable but honestly it will die down over time. I hade the HUGESt celeb crush for 3 years, I still have a crush but I also have tons other important things to be doing and I feel like if you just distract urself by doing something else useful, it’ll go away slowly
thanks

nah he is quite smexy , but you will just get over it trust me. it will fade.
aha ikr.
Judge Jules
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
If you had not said his name I would have asked you who it was too as it's important everyone knows in order to give an opinion or reply.
Who cares if your friends find out. That's not embarrassing. I'm sure thousands of people love him so they won't know it's you.
I LOVE him in both of The Kingsman movies and I watch both repeatedly if I'm bored of other films. I never liked Colin Firth either until I saw them both in those films but now I do especially when they both wear glasses.
They both look so hot wearing glasses.
I want to see Taron's new film Robin Hood which I will watch tonight on the internet free movie site called 123 movies

Another crush I have is Channing Tatum, I love all his films especially 21 & 22 Jump Street, and Tom Cruise in Jack Reacher and Risky Business which he did when he was in his early 20's and every film he's ever made and
Christian Bale in American Psycho and all his other films.
I always watch repeats of all these films, not just because their great or funny but also the actors are hot to watch.
I couldn't just choose one celeb crush because I have many
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Judge Jules)
If you had not said his name I would have asked you who it was too as it's important everyone knows in order to give an opinion or reply.
Who cares if your friends find out. That's not embarrassing. I'm sure thousands of people love him so they won't know it's you.
I LOVE him in both of The Kingsman movies and I watch both repeatedly if I'm bored of other films. I never liked Colin Firth either until I saw them both in those films but now I do especially when they both wear glasses.
They both look so hot wearing glasses.
I want to see Taron's new film Robin Hood which I will watch tonight on the internet free movie site called 123 movies

Another crush I have is Channing Tatum, I love all his films especially 21 & 22 Jump Street, and Tom Cruise in Jack Reacher and Risky Business which he did when he was in his early 20's and every film he's ever made and
Christian Bale in American Psycho and all his other films.
I always watch repeats of all these films, not just because their great or funny but also the actors are hot to watch.
I couldn't just choose one celeb crush because I have many
hahh ty. I stayed up all night watching taron films but didn't get what the hell the golden circle kingsman was about hah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (141)
17.89%
It's just nice to be back! (213)
27.03%
Not great so far... (282)
35.79%
I want to drop out! (152)
19.29%

Watched Threads