The Student Room Group

Politics degree

Hi, I have to choose my second choice uni to study either politics and International relations at Loughborough or politics at Leeds. They both sound similar but lancasters '3 subjects in first year' situation has made me rethink. Advice?
Thankyou xx
Original post by Mouseyx
Hi, I have to choose my second choice uni to study either politics and International relations at Loughborough or politics at Leeds. They both sound similar but lancasters '3 subjects in first year' situation has made me rethink. Advice?
Thankyou xx

Are you talking about picking your insurance choice on Track after getting offers or are you deciding on your initial 5 choices to apply?
Reply 2
Original post by PQ
Are you talking about picking your insurance choice on Track after getting offers or are you deciding on your initial 5 choices to apply?

I've already received my 5 offers back, my first choice is Leeds then my insurance is either Lancaster or Loughborough
Original post by Mouseyx
I've already received my 5 offers back, my first choice is Leeds then my insurance is either Lancaster or Loughborough

Have you visited yet?

UCAS give you until next May to decide for a reason. You need to use that time to visit and do more research and to see whether your initial decision changes over time. You shouldn’t be picking a firm/insurance choice on Track until April at the earliest.

One thing to look at for insurance choices (as well as making sure that the course and the place is somewhere you would be happy) is to find out their policy on guaranteeing accommodation to insurance students.
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
Have you visited yet?

UCAS give you until next May to decide for a reason. You need to use that time to visit and do more research and to see whether your initial decision changes over time. You shouldn’t be picking a firm/insurance choice on Track until April at the earliest.

One thing to look at for insurance choices (as well as making sure that the course and the place is somewhere you would be happy) is to find out their policy on guaranteeing accommodation to insurance students.

I'm going to the applicant visit days to look again ☺️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending