LSE MSc. Marketing Applicants Watch

rashishahh
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hello everyone

I've created this discussion for people applying or having an offer (later on) for 2019-20 MSc. Marketing at LSE.

Has anyone already applied and received an offer as yet?
francescat_95
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi! I applied in late March (late, I know, due to issues with references). Haven't received any new info and my documents are still being processed on the online system. Was told I wouldn't hear back until early June
basket14
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi , I applied late February and I received my offer 15 days ago. But I'm planning to decline my offer at the end of the week since I also got an offer from my preferred master ! francescat_95 , You should get an answer quite soon I think ! best of luck
francescat_95
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Congratulations on getting all the offers you wanted! I've had to accept and pay a deposit for KCL because LSE is taking so long! Which masters programme have you decided to accept?
(Original post by basket14)
Hi , I applied late February and I received my offer 15 days ago. But I'm planning to decline my offer at the end of the week since I also got an offer from my preferred master ! francescat_95 , You should get an answer quite soon I think ! best of luck
ajkin
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi

I applied in Feb. Received my ID in March. March 11th to be exact. It's been over 10 weeks. I haven't received any update yet. It just says that my application is under consideration. Don't know what to expect.

(Original post by rashishahh)
Hello everyone

I've created this discussion for people applying or having an offer (later on) for 2019-20 MSc. Marketing at LSE.

ajkin
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Also, when did you apply? How many weeks has it been? Did you finally get any update?
(Original post by rashishahh)
Hello everyone

ajkin
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Any updates??
(Original post by francescat_95)
Hi! I applied in late March (late, I know, due to issues with references). Haven't received any new info and my documents are still being processed on the online system. Was told I wouldn't hear back until early June
ajkin
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Oh that's awesome, congratulations!! Did you accept or decline it finally? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what does your profile look like
basket14
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hi, ajkin,
I decided to decline my offer in the end and accept my other offer at ESCP Europe. I also have a friend who applied at the same time as me and she's still waiting for an answer, it's quite strange...
I don't think my profile is outstanding academic wise. I'm graduating this year from the University of Exeter with a 2.1, but I did lots of internships ranging from 1 to 6 months all over the world (USA, Singapore, Netherlands, and France(where I'm from)). I've had several leadership positions at uni as well. I think they're looking for international people and I guess I fit the description.
Best of luck
(Original post by ajkin)
Oh that's awesome, congratulations!! Did you accept or decline it finally? Also, if you don't mind me asking, what does your profile look like
ajkin
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Congratulations, I hope ESCP turns out to be amazing for you! Did you have to give GRE/GMAT scores? If yes how much were yours?

Hi, ajkin,
I decided to decline my offer in the end and accept my other offer at ESCP Europe. I also have a friend who applied at the same time as me and she's still waiting for an answer, it's quite strange...
I don't think my profile is outstanding academic wise. I'm graduating this year from the University of Exeter with a 2.1, but I did lots of internships ranging from 1 to 6 months all over the world (USA, Singapore, Netherlands, and France(where I'm from)). I've had several leadership positions at uni as well. I think they're looking for international people and I guess I fit the description.
Best of luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• London School of Economics and Political Science
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 4 Jul '19

How did your AQA A-level Business Paper 1 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (142)
21.19%
The paper was reasonable (327)
48.81%
Not feeling great about that exam... (125)
18.66%
It was TERRIBLE (76)
11.34%

Watched Threads