The Student Room Group

Why do I find these guys attractive?

I like guys that have dark circles under their eyes. This is so weird. I like a guy that looks overly tired and exhausted it turns me on. Am I just weird or are guys like this too..

Scroll to see replies

I think it’s a bit weird tbh, But you do you I guess
Reply 2
All this is personal, I think that everyone has their own standards of beauty, do not worry)
Reply 3
Original post by charkie
All this is personal, I think that everyone has their own standards of beauty, do not worry)

Do you like girls with
Dark eyes ? Tired looking
so like Pete Davidson?
Reply 5
Original post by yotsr123
so like Pete Davidson?

Lol they're not that bad ,something like this
Original post by SRix
I like guys that have dark circles under their eyes. This is so weird. I like a guy that looks overly tired and exhausted it turns me on. Am I just weird or are guys like this too..

Honestly same, I find the weirdest things attractive lol. Have you ever been attracted to someone just by their voice?
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 7
JOHNNY Depp
Original post by SRix
Lol they're not that bad ,something like this

something like what??
Reply 9
something like what??

I added a photo it didn't come up, but like johnny depp
Original post by SRix
I added a photo it didn't come up, but like johnny depp

johnny deep has under eye circles?
Reply 11
johnny deep has under eye circles?

yeh he's got little eye bags
You like the edgy bois
R u even serious? I've sleep apnea so you'll be dripping within a minute of sayin hello.
Reply 14
Original post by Thatssoooofetch
Honestly same, I find the weirdest things attractive lol. Have you ever been attracted to someone just by their voice?

yeh 100% even if the person isn't even your type lol
Reply 15
Original post by opopyldog
You like the edgy bois

Yeh like rough looking lol
Original post by Krisis
R u even serious? I've sleep apnea so you'll be dripping within a minute of sayin hello.

Mmmm lol
Original post by SRix
Yeh like rough looking lol

Mmmm lol

Yeah no I don't think you've actually seen people with chronic insomnia. Red, swollen eyes, headaches, dark circles, etc NOT sexy.

I think you're referring to the make up Hollywood version where they make guys look tired.
Reply 17
Original post by Krisis
Yeah no I don't think you've actually seen people with chronic insomnia. Red, swollen eyes, headaches, dark circles, etc NOT sexy.

I think you're referring to the make up Hollywood version where they make guys look tired.

No I'm talking about what you got, I would need to see a photo to confirm though lol
I have met some people with some real weird stuff, sure, this is weird to a degree too, but doesn't everyone have a weird side to them? :biggrin:
Haha yeah they do...

Quick Reply