If PSG or Liverpool gets demoted to the Europa League, who will be the winner? Watch

Poll: If PSG or Liverpool gets demoted to the Europa League, who will win it?
PSG/Liverpool (depends on who gets eliminated) (4)
66.67%
Chelsea (1)
16.67%
Arsenal (1)
16.67%
Sevilla (0)
0%
AC Milan (0)
0%
Any other team (0)
0%
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I'm sure that one of the stronger teams in Europe, either Liverpool or PSG, will get demoted to the Europa League. If this happened, who do you expect to win the competition?
Diego Costa
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Probably say Arsenal, since they have Emery who has won the competition loads and may prioritise the EL over the 4th place trophy

Liverpool's approach isn't great against garbage and PSG are bottlers.
cheapheadphone
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
im a lfc fan so im biased ofc but imo Liverpool OR chelsea will win (if liverpool are knocked out of CL )
we get the results and i think out defence has been solid tbh so against PSG could see a draw coming , but providing we dont lose tonight we should be safe...
i cant see us losing to Napoli at home tbh.
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It looks like it is going to be Napoli eliminated. We are capable of beating them by 2 goals. At home we have already thrashed Red Star, beat PSG by 1 goal, drew with Man City and will beat Everton by at least 3 goals. If we get eliminated the final will be Liverpool vs Chelsea, according to FiveThirtyEight, with Liverpool winning on penalties after a 1-1 draw.
Last edited by 8013; 1 month ago
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
LFC/PSG or maybe Chelsea. Arsenal outside shot.

Europa is much harder to win now compared to when Utd/Chelsea won it and Spurs got to the semi finals.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Arsenal is a great shout but I think it'll be Chelsea. Actually think PSG and Liverpool will both qualify so Napoli could be a threat too.
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
sr90
  • TSR Support Team
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
All PSG have to do is beat Red Star, they won't be dropping to the Europa.

It's hard to see past an English winner, especially if Spurs and/or Liverpool drop down. Really who else is there?

Inter (if Spurs qualify)
Napoli (if Liverpool qualify)
Shakhtar Donetsk or Lyon
Sevilla
AC Milan
Lazio
Benfica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (1019)
79.18%
Leave (268)
20.82%

Watched Threads