too tight Watch

ski1234
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Me and my bf have been together for a couple of moths and whenever we try to have sex I'm too tight and it hurts. I know it's meant to be a bit painful the first time but idk how much pain is normal. Is there anything I can do to make it easier for both of us??
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
DrawTheLine
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ski1234)
Me and my bf have been together for a couple of moths and whenever we try to have sex I'm too tight and it hurts. I know it's meant to be a bit painful the first time but idk how much pain is normal. Is there anything I can do to make it easier for both of us??
- Foreplay is your friend. You need to be totally aroused and lubricated. Use your if you want
- Use lube as well to help
- Make sure you aren't rushed and you are relaxed. Being tense or stressed won't help
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
Elektra06
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Plenty of foreplay
Plenty of lube
Relax, take your time.

If problems persist see your GP to rule out any conditions x
tabitha_220
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
you dont say how old you are. Often, tightness can be related to fact you're still growing into a woman. Lubricants will help, but give your body time to develop. If your bf wont understand, then hes not worth it. Alternatively, learn sex techniques without penetration until you are ready.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think the internet has made political discussion more aggressive?

Yes (17)
94.44%
No (1)
5.56%

Watched Threads