girls how cheesy do you consider a guy writing a song for you? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Would you be embarrassed and turned off??
ANM775
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
if you can write songs like Ed Sheeran then yeah she'll love it

if you write songs like your typical X-Factor reject then nah best not bother
_Mia101
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I think it'd be sweet.

I mean the head boy in my school sang à song at assembly (he didn't write it though) to one of my friends.

It was so cute!
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
It is pretty cheesy, but if my SO did it I'll be happy and likely will love it even if it is bad. If a random guy did it I would find it creepy and weird.
Last edited by DrawTheLine; 1 year ago
Anonymous #1
(Original post by DrawTheLine)
It is pretty cheesy, but if my SO did it I'll be happy and likely will love it even if it is bad. If a random guy did it I would find it creepy and weird.
lol not a stranger but not your SO either. A guy you've known for a while, flirted, are generally good together, talk regularly, etc.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
lol not a stranger but not your SO either. A guy you've known for a while, flirted, are generally good together, talk regularly, etc.
I would find it weird unless he's a musician and regularly writes songs. I think you need to be more official and serious than just talking to them a bit.
Free Server
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You don't know me. But I wrote you a poem.
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Free Server)
Cool story.
ImASadBoi
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Free Server)
Sure, if you want to look like a muppet.
Krisis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I would find it weird unless he's a musician and regularly writes songs. I think you need to be more official and serious than just talking to them a bit.
Shooting down romantic boys since 2014.
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Awww... how sweet. Just as long as it's nothing like James Blunt.
Free Server
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ImASadBoi)
Sure, if you want to look like a muppet.

It was a joke. You sad little boy.
Anonymous #1
I am in a band so yeah, I do but still, I wouldn't write songs for random girls. I've a connection with this one. Or so I think...
Vinny C
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
I am in a band so yeah, I do but still, I wouldn't write songs for random girls. I've a connection with this one. Or so I think...
Leave out mentioning her name... then if it falls through, you can reuse it. Here's a song called Sarah... I wrote especially for Amanda, hehe.
Last edited by Vinny C; 1 year ago
DanB1991
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If the girl likes you... it's super sweet.

If not or it's an you're a mega creep. Most things in romantic films, if done in real life are super creepy.

I once had an ex turn up at 7am at my doorstep confessing her love for me and how wrong she had been during our entire relationship and promised she would change, wrote me a poem and gave me treats (I 'think' brownies, I may be wrong).... she thought it was hella romantic. *However* it was 7am.... I have to be at work for 8am, I live in the countryside in the middle of nowhere, she doesn't drive and got an uber there (and quick hint for you city slickers, you don't have ubers in most of the countryside, hell taxi's are hard enough!). She offered to stay at mine and wait for me to finish work but hell to the no for that!

My response? Incredibly creeped out, had to get her home at 7am before work (dropped her off at the local train station), pissed me off at the start of my day and I couldn't believe how thoughtless and inconsiderate she was.

Her response? Heartbroken on how I didn't appreciate how romantic she was and that it was proof I never really... deep down... cared for her. She's been moaning about stuff like that on her blog for months now and it just comes across incredibly creepy, self centred and immature.

A more relatable story, someone in our group of friends online (gaming clan) wrote a song for another girl in our group. She found it hella creepy because she wasn't interested in him at all. It also got out and something like 3-4 years later it still gets played over teamspeak and discord with people singing along and taking the micky. Not a bad song per se, just really weird when you think about it.
Last edited by DanB1991; 1 year ago
Roussette
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Awwwww !
As long as the song is good-quality and not cheesy in itself, i think it is a great idea !
ANM775
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If a random guy did it I would find it creepy and weird.

♪Oh DrawTheLine
will be you Mine
I think you're Divine
Just like Red Wine..........
AppleB
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ANM775)
♪Oh DrawTheLine
will be you Mine
I think you're Divine
Oh ANM775
You make me feel alive
Come give me a high five
Only then will we thrive
DrawTheLine
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by ANM775)
♪Oh DrawTheLine
will be you Mine
I think you're Divine
:eek::lolwut::vroam:
Missradioactive
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
:eek::lolwut::vroam:
LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (363)
59.02%
Yes- I don't like it (33)
5.37%
No- I want it (174)
28.29%
No- I don't want it (45)
7.32%

Watched Threads