The Student Room Group

Deutsche bank- Long wait after the SJ test?

So, I applied for the Wealth Management graduate scheme at Deutsche bank on the 12th November and by the 16th I had completed the situational judgement tests and received and a message tell me that they were reviewing my application and would get back to me within the coming weeks.

I have been almost two weeks since then and I was wondering how long other people have had to wait before hearing anything back.
Original post by acelenny
So, I applied for the Wealth Management graduate scheme at Deutsche bank on the 12th November and by the 16th I had completed the situational judgement tests and received and a message tell me that they were reviewing my application and would get back to me within the coming weeks.

I have been almost two weeks since then and I was wondering how long other people have had to wait before hearing anything back.

In same position as you. Although I applied for a different graduate program I received the same mail but haven't heard back since then. Have you heard back?
Reply 2
Original post by Call911
In same position as you. Although I applied for a different graduate program I received the same mail but haven't heard back since then. Have you heard back?

Still nothing. It has been three weeks now. If I have not heard anything by nine o'clock on Monday I will send them an email.

Most businesses say that a response will come between 2-4 working weeks and so this seems appropriate to me, especially as they just said that they would get back to me 'within the coming weeks'.
Monday is 17th-Dec. I think I'll do the same. Last mail I got from them was on 30th November so 3 weeks is fine I guess. Please post here if you get some updates
They just sent me an email saying the position has filled up
Original post by drgainz1010
They just sent me an email saying the position has filled up

Which program did you apply for?
Reply 6
I got an email that the position I applied for as well has been filled up. I applied for regulation, compliance and Anti-Financial crime
Original post by Call911
Which program did you apply for?

Finance

I applied ages ago, never got a reply after completing the SJT
Reply 8
Original post by drgainz1010
Finance

I applied ages ago, never got a reply after completing the SJT

Might I ask what constitutes 'ages'?

It is rather worrying that this seems to be happening though.
Reply 9
Original post by IslahX
I got an email that the position I applied for as well has been filled up. I applied for regulation, compliance and Anti-Financial crime

Out of interest, how long did it take from the tests to receiving your 'thanks but not thanks' email?
Might I ask what constitutes 'ages'?

It is rather worrying that this seems to be happening though.

2 months ago

real shame
Reply 11
Out of interest, how long did it take from the tests to receiving your 'thanks but not thanks' email?

2 months
I'm in the same position. I completed the SJT 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything.
Does anyone else here also think that they might have prepared a rank list according to SJT and are now calling the students according to that list?
Reply 14
It is entirely possible but it really is silly to not say anything to candidates for so long. I know that the chance of getting a position even if I have an interview or what have you is stupidly low, but I just want to have some sort of response.
Acelenny did you mailed them? Because I did to my regional office (Not UK) but didn't got back any reply.
Reply 16
Original post by lookwhoishere
Acelenny did you mailed them? Because I did to my regional office (Not UK) but didn't got back any reply.

I recieved an email from them yesterday telling me that the position had been filled. I do not mind not getting an interview. I am however very pissed off because I recieved this response four weeks to the hour after submitting my initial application and so I can tell that this was just an automated message that could have been sent to me much earlier.
I recieved an email from them yesterday telling me that the position had been filled. I do not mind not getting an interview. I am however very pissed off because I recieved this response four weeks to the hour after submitting my initial application and so I can tell that this was just an automated message that could have been sent to me much earlier.

Oh no. This is sad, sorry. I sent a mail to regional office and I don't even know if I should have sent that to UK office because I have applied for position which is at London.

What's your advice?
Reply 18
Anyone got a first round interview tomorrow for Global Markets?

Quick Reply

Latest