The Student Room Group

16 year old Huddersfield schoolboy attacks 15 year old

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Jebedee
So you call people out for jumping straight to the conclusion that it must be the fault of the Syrian boy, all while jumping to the conclusion that the Syrian must be hard done by, based on a few seconds of video with no context. Hypocrite much?

I know you hate TR and can't help making cheap digs. But I and a lot of people are not seeing the "hate" you keep referring to. It's an overused word that appears to bear no resemblance to its dictionary definition. Sure, the guy trusted someone and got had, and admitted he was wrong. I'd take that over lefties doubling down time and time again after being proven wrong.

I have already looked into the context, as far as I can see the only evidence that shows that this fight was about some "altercation" was the bully's word and sorry to say but I don't trust the bully. Bullies are the people you would least want to trust. There must have been more to it, I find it very to think it was a coincidence. I really don't get what is the hypocritical part you are referring to.

Yeah that is some people but if that's what they think let them be, I got my views, they got theirs. No it's overused, me and many other people use it when necessary and when I say the word "hate" I basically mean what's in the dictionary. What cheap digs? The man is a fool and today fresh evidence of that came out proving my views on him. I am happy you would take the fact he was wrong, let's just hope the whole far right can (Which I highly doubt they can)
"Police have appealed to members of the public not to share footage of the alleged assault of the boy on social media as it could prejudice criminal proceedings"

Police need to step down TSR justice is at hand.
Original post by adam277
"Police have appealed to members of the public not to share footage of the alleged assault of the boy on social media as it could prejudice criminal proceedings"

Police need to step down TSR justice is at hand.

What's most worrying about this statement is how the police is not concerned with the impact that sharing this video will have on the vicitm but the perp...they're afraid it might predjudice proceedings against him....Disgusting.
Original post by Pinkisk
What's most worrying about this statement is how the police is not concerned with the impact that sharing this video will have on the vicitm but the perp...they're afraid it might predjudice proceedings against him....Disgusting.

Yep.

They would also say the same about a convicted peadophile who killed 1000 people.
Because that is how our criminal justice system works.
How can a juror reach a unbiased decision based on facts alone if it's smeared all over social media?
"In the cases of media coverage and adverse publicity, if the jury are likely to be swayed by excessive media coverage and this affects the defendant’s right to a fair trial, then the court must do something to mitigate the unfairness to the defendant or dismiss the case altogether."
Original post by generallee
How many of the girls continually raped, treated like human trash, impregnated, their lives ruined have had sufficient media attention to get them a hundred thousand quid plus?

Name one. Go on. One.

And then tell me why this guy, who was unpleasantly pushed to the ground, and had water poured over him deserves any of this absurd hype, by comparison.

You may not find it immoral or absurd but anyone with a shred of real decency would.

And why is it relevant that girls have been raped in this discussion? Unless you are insinuating that all asians are responsible for a few asian mens actions? It literally has nothing to do wuth this conversation.Yes worse things happen doesn't mean that it shouldn't get attention.
Original post by looloo2134
It is a fact that abuse children are more likely to be bullies if child is being hit at home they go to school maybe hurt another child. if you work in Youth Offender you know that most have been in care or abuse. It the minority of people who been abuse or in care as children who do well in adult life a lot end up homeless, unemployed almost none go to university.

The people you know who in care are not the once I meet or my friend who look after over 40 children. Only one child she look after has none well in adult life but he was not abused he father died so he ended up in care.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying about correlation not cause. I'm not trying to squash the experiences of abused kids and not trying to make their stories seem any less horrible than they are. However, my point is that any person should be able to go, "Hey, that's not right." regardless of their background. We all have been bought up with morals, whether that was taught by parents or the school. We can all differentiate between right or wrong.
Original post by Rs5644
And why is it relevant that girls have been raped in this discussion? Unless you are insinuating that all asians are responsible for a few asian mens actions? It literally has nothing to do wuth this conversation.Yes worse things happen doesn't mean that it shouldn't get attention.

Why is it relevant? I am giving it relevance by comparing the absurd hype accorded to this every day story of bullying, to the absence of interest by the virtue signalling MSM to terrible crimes which ought not be every day.

But sadly are, in the very same town that this event occurred.

The fact that you yourself regard these crimes as irrelevant, you try and downplay them, try and write these girls out of the picture is despicable.

Shame on you.
Original post by The RAR
I have already looked into the context, as far as I can see the only evidence that shows that this fight was about some "altercation" was the bully's word and sorry to say but I don't trust the bully. Bullies are the people you would least want to trust. There must have been more to it, I find it very to think it was a coincidence. I really don't get what is the hypocritical part you are referring to.

Yeah that is some people but if that's what they think let them be, I got my views, they got theirs. No it's overused, me and many other people use it when necessary and when I say the word "hate" I basically mean what's in the dictionary. What cheap digs? The man is a fool and today fresh evidence of that came out proving my views on him. I am happy you would take the fact he was wrong, let's just hope the whole far right can (Which I highly doubt they can)

Its not a case of "trusting the bully". You could hear in the start of the video by what he was saying beforehand which alludes to a previous altercation. It's not like the bully is narrating his intentions to the camera, he might not even have been aware of it being filmed.

Again you just repeated unsubstantiated claims. Holding a group of people to the same standards you set for every one else is the epitome of not being racist. Perhaps you'd like to explain what is racist/hateful about criticising a belief.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending