Revision tips for the autumn term!

Watch
akash Gracie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
If you want to succeed at uni utilise discussion groups cause your friends can help you in areas u are weak at and you can also help them cause everyone is good at a certain topic and later when you go home you can do personal revision to recall what you discussed

Manny25
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Thanks so much
ck2b
Zoeyyyyyyyy
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Manny25)
I need help with long term recall as I am a fast learner pick up thing really easily will hold it for about a week or so then forget it please I need advice for my gcse any would be appreciated thanks.
I would say that go over your content on a regualr basis and test it through flashcards and exam style questions. I am also doing my gcse's next year. Good Luck, hopefully you will do well.
cabdifitaax
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
my nme iz cabdifitaax
i study university foculty E&M
department banking and finance how can i prepare the final exam that i am facing after few days
thnks
Cherrygrape1234
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by SarcAndSpark)
I'm glad you both like it- I'm happy to help if you've got any more detailed questions about any of the methods- I didn't want to put in too much detail as it was already so long!
I’ve got a question how is not copying out word to word effective because surely the textbook is everything you need to know and you won’t want to miss out any key spec related info? 🙃
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of starting University?

I am excited and looking forward to starting (53)
13.8%
I am excited but have some apprehension around Covid-19 measures (51)
13.28%
I am concerned I will miss out on aspects of the uni experience due to new measures (144)
37.5%
I am concerned the Covid-19 measures at uni are not strong enough (42)
10.94%
I am nervous and feel I don't have enough information (73)
19.01%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (21)
5.47%

Watched Threads