What to get someone who likes pokemon

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Serious question, I need to get a present for a dude who likes pokemon. Either an assortment of little things, or a big thing. The only thing I know about him is that he likes pokemon. I would go for a poster or something, but that seems too generic. Any ideas?
Lemonadez
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Pokemon cards?
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Lemonadez)
Pokemon cards?
Good idea! Not sure if he collects though, and wouldn't wanna get him a bunch of cards that he might already have
Lemonadez
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Good idea! Not sure if he collects though, and wouldn't wanna get him a bunch of cards that he might already have
True. I used to be a huge pokemon trading card game fan as well as the main games. There's also pokemon toys out there (not really all that tbh). Posters and/or cards seem like the easiest options. Unless he doesn't have one of the main/side games (on whatever console he uses).
DR.DOOM
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Buy him one of these:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hot-Anime...ineimg' /> mEAAOSwdjRar3Tz:rk:1pf:0

these plush dolls warm the heart of us pokemon fans. Also by the way, if he doesn't like yveltal tell him that I said he's a ****ING ********
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (39)
9.68%
Okay (119)
29.53%
A bit lacking (153)
37.97%
Not good at all (92)
22.83%

Watched Threads