How are you looking after your health over Christmas?

Watch
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Whether it's eating health, keeping warm, or looking after your mental health (perhaps revision or seeing family isn't going to be easy!), how are you looking after your health?

I really struggle with not eating a lot and/or being a 'couch potato' over Christmas. I'm going to try and keep a log of what I'm eating and exercise that I'm doing. Perhaps with some of the time off work I may even venture into the gym :eek:

For more chat about how to keep well this winter, check out the Winter Wellness Blogs 18/19 forum!
Last edited by BurstingBubbles; 1 year ago
BurstingBubbles
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Wow, so about 4 weeks to loose 10 pounds, is that quite realistic for you? I think that would take a lot of will power for me! How are you going about it? Do you feel healthier in general?
DrawTheLine
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm going to push myself outside of my comfort zone. My SO is very outdoorsy and I'm not, but I don't want to just sit in the house all day looking out at the world so I'm going to force myself to do more exploring with him. It'll help increase my confidence in myself. I did it in the summer too and it was great for me.
username2861570
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm gonna try and meditate every day, start eating healthier, go NoFap monk mode and work on forgiving and loving myself fully.
luceisobel
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
By allowing myself to enjoy Christmas foods wihout any guilt/counting calories. You do not have to earn food! I want to enjoy the treats I loved when I was younger without the “health” worries - it’s not healthy to restrict. As for coping with family I’m gonna be disappearing a lot to do uni work or see friends lol
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (184)
28.93%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (105)
16.51%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.12%
I want to meet current students (53)
8.33%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
8.02%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (127)
19.97%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.97%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.14%

Watched Threads