The Student Room Group

radiotherapy and oncology - 2018/2019

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emprew
congrats !! i got an offer too !!

Yay, well done! Congrats! 😊 How did you find the interview process? When was your interview?
Reply 41
Original post by Twinkybobs
Maybe they are waiting until the UCAS deadline of January 15th to wait until they have all the applications in?

don't know bc i met someone at cardiff who already had an interview and got an offer
Reply 42
Yay, well done! Congrats! 😊 How did you find the interview process? When was your interview?

wasn't as bad as i expected !! 17th december :smile:and you?
Original post by emprew
don't know bc i met someone at cardiff who already had an interview and got an offer

Really? Now I’m worried 😧 Hopefully we do get interviews
Original post by emprew

Mine was the same, I had mine at 10.25 , I think out of two interviews I have had I felt the most relaxed and calm for Cardiff
Reply 45
Really? Now I’m worried 😧 Hopefully we do get interviews

but they got their application in really early i think! i'm assuming we won't hear anything till the deadline now
Reply 46
Mine was the same, I had mine at 10.25 , I think out of two interviews I have had I felt the most relaxed and calm for Cardiff

ah! i was the afternoon. where else have you had interviews?
Original post by emprew
but they got their application in really early i think! i'm assuming we won't hear anything till the deadline now

Yeah probably, if they had rejected us I think they would have told us by now, so they are probably just waiting
Original post by emprew
ah! i was the afternoon. where else have you had interviews?

I had an interview in Hertfordshire yesterday afternoon, an interview in Cardiff and the other place I applied to was Liverpool, what about you?
Reply 49
Yeah probably, if they had rejected us I think they would have told us by now, so they are probably just waiting

yeah!! most likely :smile:
Reply 50
I had an interview in Hertfordshire yesterday afternoon, an interview in Cardiff and the other place I applied to was Liverpool, what about you?

i had an interview at portsmouth yesterday afternoon haha. i have one at UWE on the 23rd then im just waiting on liverpool
what type of scenerios?
Original post by emprew

what did they ask at ur cardiff interview
Reply 53
Original post by natasha2018
what did they ask at ur cardiff interview

i'm sorry, i can't tell you what was asked
Reply 54
Original post by natasha2018
what type of scenerios?

sorry, we can't tell you what they asked in the interview.
Original post by emprew
sorry, we can't tell you what they asked in the interview.

I heard that they change the scenarios as well, so even if we told you it would be most likely you will get a different one
Reply 56
I heard that they change the scenarios as well, so even if we told you it would be most likely you will get a different one

yeah, but incase they didnt change the questions it wouldn't be fair to tell you what came up bc you'd be at an advantage to everyone else
what did everyone wear
Has any one heard from Liverpool yet?
yes i have an interview for the 6th

Quick Reply

Latest