Is this good enough Head Student Application Watch

Dr.Dreamer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Dear Mr -____
I am applying for Head Student’s role at ___________. I understand that Head Student requires the ability to inspire those around them, whilst equally being motivated to create a calm, comfortable and supportive environment especially the final year of secondary school. I also understand that the role extends through the whole school and that it is important to be ready to listen, support and most significantly give equal importance to every student whether they be the new Year 7 or a year 11. The role also supports the reputation of the school and enthusiastically requires showing passion and commitment for ________.
First and foremost, I recognize the significant and demanding nature of this role, which I confidently assert that I acquire the required skills. Firstly, leadership and coaching, at ________ I was selected to be football coach support, my job was to research football drills for the specific skill coach wanted players to practice, which when I would instruct the half of the team to perform, while the coach was working with the other half of the team. The second example would be in my previous rugby team where I was a captain and I had to inspire and motivate my team before and after the matches. The following skill I amass is teamwork, which I learned and practiced at RAF cadets an example is when my team got a challenge to drop an egg, 8 feet from the ground safely so it wouldn't crack, and we had limited equipment which included; 9 straws, feet of string, duct tape and 6 sheets of paper. To succeed we needed to work as a team which we did, and we successfully completed the challenge. The third skill I believe I obtain is dedication which I show greatly to school as I am always reliable person to give help teacher and student when needed. ___________, I was kindly asked by Mr ______ to welcome and help school visitors to set up their collage bases/presentations, which I gladly did. Finally, the most important skills that I demonstrate, in my opinion, are a supportive and calm attitude, which I practiced at St John’s ambulance cadets I had lots of hand on experience and training how to control my emotions during the emergencies/difficult situations and give a satisfying support to the person I am helping/treating.
To conclude I believe that I am the right person to gain this great responsibility of being a Head Student as I give a good name to our outside and inside school as I set a good example to our younger students in Year 7 to follow. I believe, I can be a right person for this role because I have always set an example; I am passionate, approachable, determined, motivated, confident and above all, I come to school with a positive attitude which I’d like to spread to everyone at _____
I look forward hearing from you soon.

Yours Sincerely,

(There was a word limit so I cramped a bit)
Last edited by Dr.Dreamer; 9 months ago
SpangleMagnet
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
"the most important skills in my opinion which I acquire is support and calmness"

You need to reword this. By 'acquire' do you mean demonstrate? A suggestion might be "the most important skills that I demonstrate, in my opinion, are a supportive and calm attitude" or something to that effect.

Otherwise it seems pretty sound. Good luck
Dr.Dreamer
Rep:
?
Yup I did that on my original however forgot to edit this oneThanks a lot for your opinion
SK0214
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
‘Is can be extremely stressful’ provable take out the is but otherwise very good
SK0214
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
*probably
Dr.Dreamer
Rep:
?
(Original post by SK0214)
*probably
(Original post by SK0214)
‘Is can be extremely stressful’ provable take out the is but otherwise very good
Yup I took it out
Thanks for your help
SK0214
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
No problemo hope u get it! 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Stirling
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 26 Sep '19
  • Heriot-Watt University
    Undergraduate Open Day - Scottish Borders Campus Undergraduate
    Fri, 27 Sep '19
  • Royal Holloway, University of London
    Undergraduate open day Undergraduate
    Sat, 28 Sep '19

Are you attending a Global Climate Strike?

Yes, I'm striking (35)
7.25%
No, but I wanted to/I support the cause (285)
59.01%
No (163)
33.75%

Watched Threads