The Student Room Group

KCLMS entrance exam

Hello, I have an entrance exam at KCLMS, can someone tell me if it will be a calculator exam or not? Also, what equipment should I bring? How many questions are there normally?Can you recommend me how to revise for the exam.
Original post by I'm thinking...
Hello, I have an entrance exam at KCLMS, can someone tell me if it will be a calculator exam or not? Also, what equipment should I bring? How many questions are there normally?Can you recommend me how to revise for the exam.

It’s a non calculator exam.
All you need is a pencil or pen (though this should be outlined in an email you’ll get before the exam)
I can’t remember how many questions there were when I did it but it was a similar amount to the sample paper- don’t expect to finish it though!
To revise I’d do the sample paper; it’s difficult to revise for the paper:dontknow:
Best of luck:wink:
Original post by Toastiekid
It’s a non calculator exam.
All you need is a pencil or pen (though this should be outlined in an email you’ll get before the exam)
I can’t remember how many questions there were when I did it but it was a similar amount to the sample paper- don’t expect to finish it though!
To revise I’d do the sample paper; it’s difficult to revise for the paper:dontknow:
Best of luck:wink:

Ok. Thank you for replying.😊

Quick Reply

Latest