The Student Room Group

Should I apply to LSE Law?

Hi, I am just wondering whether I should bother applying for LSE's law course. I achieved 31 out of 42 on the LNAT in a practise paper, achieved an A* on an EPQ with a legal theme and have been predicted A* A* A for my Alevels. I have chosen, History, Government and Politics and Economics. I also have many hours of work experience plus various other completed tasks. The problem is, due to personal issues (loss of a close relative three years ago) my GCSEs aren't up to the standards mentioned on their website, I achieved 3As 4Bs and 2Cs. Would it still be worth applying to LSE? Any help with this dilemma would be greatly appreciated.
(edited 5 years ago)
wait how do u know what u got?
Reply 2
Original post by anonymous1231231
wait how do u know what u got?

Oh, my mistake, it should have been 'achieved in a practise paper' for my LNAT. Do you have any advise on my question?
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by Harry2919
Hi, I am just wondering whether I should bother applying for LSE's law course. I achieved 31 out of 42 on the LNAT in a practise paper, achieved an A* on an EPQ with a legal theme and have been predicted A* A* A for my Alevels. I have chosen, History, Government and Politics and Economics. I also have many hours of work experience plus various other completed tasks. The problem is, due to personal issues (loss of a close relative three years ago) my GCSEs aren't up to the standards mentioned on their website, I achieved 3As 4Bs and 2Cs. Would it still be worth applying to LSE? Any help with this dilemma would be greatly appreciated.

If you don't apply you have zero chance. Remember that you have four other choices.
Apply
Original post by Harry2919

Just get your school to explain in your UCAS reference your extenuating circumstances and how they affected your grades.

Also, you can fill out and submit the LSE extenuating circumstances form for undergraduate applicants - google it and you'll find it online.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending